Anyone train at the UFC gym in Concord?

Erik Hart

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have a class schedule? How many students train there? How about kids classes?

I have never trained there, but if you go to ufcgyms.com you can find some information on the schedule and stuff.

I have never trained there, but if you go to ufcgyms.com you can find some information on the schedule and stuff.

I went there, but I couldn't find any specific details. I emailed a couple people and am waiting for a response. I just thought someone on here might train there.

What country are you talking about?

If, by coincidence you are talking about SPMA in Concord, New South Wales in Australia - then yes, I have trained there with Elvis Sinosic and Anthony Perosh who have both competed in the UFC.

It has been a long time since I have been there, but we had someone come and do BJJ/MMA with us in Castle Hill recently who says the classes are very big with up to 60 people.

Both Elvis and Anthony are really nice guys. The timetable is here:
Sinosic Perosh Martial Arts - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ), Muay Thai Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)- Concord and Liverpool, Sydney, Australia.

Actually, I did find the kids schedule on there, but I remember now that I was unable to open it. I just tried on another computer, and it worked. All their children classes are "MMA". It looks like it is a mix of bjj, taekwondo, and muay thai. Hmm. UFC gym vs Cesar's.

dude.... go to Cesar's.

Would Cesar's be too hardcore for a 6 year old girl? I was in there the other day, and it was mostly older boys. I'm just worried that they'll be too rough with her and she won't want to go back.

Yeah, that looks good, but it's a little too far from where I live. Thanks.

Doesn't Cashbill help teach the kid's program at the Cesar's down the street from the UFC gym? I think I remember him posting that anyways, I could be wrong. I'm sure he'll chime in when he sees this thread.

Back