Anyone took this stuff back in the days?

Chad R. Thundercock

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
@Silver
Reaction score
ultimate-orange-pre-workout-stimulant-1lb-22.gif

The original formula, I mean. It had BCAA's, protein, caffeine, and ephedrine before the ban took effect. I've never tried it myself; I was too young. Was it awesome or not all it's cracked up to be?

I remember taking that in the 90s. It claimed to be the closest thing to illegal steroids and still be legal. They actually did have to remove something from it, probably the ephedrine, in order to keep selling it. The new formula tasted awful so I never used it again. Some guys got acne on their back from taking it. I noticed an energy boost and good pump, which was no different than any other similar supplement.

Another that went through the same thing was called "Hot Stuff".

You're correct about the ephedrine. It was banned for use as a supplement, but it's still approved for medicinal use.

Back acne, what the hell? I've never heard of a preworkout that gives back acnes before.

Not mentioned prior to bacne: the side of test.

Tried thAt ... Stole it from my brother ... Also took this muscletech product of his and it gave me this crazy work out buzz ... Forget the name

ultimate-orange-pre-workout-stimulant-1lb-22.gif

The original formula, I mean. It had BCAA's, protein, caffeine, and ephedrine before the ban took effect. I've never tried it myself; I was too young. Was it awesome or not all it's cracked up to be?
TANG>ULTIMATE ORANGE

tang.jpg

Back