Anyone think Jones will EVER complete at HW!?!

I don't think he is a guy who puts on weight properly. Fight night he is 220? I am assuming his out of shape weight is still around 230(interviews). Now you want him to be around 250? More realistically, he is going to come in around 235 and that is a small HW.

His "A" level brother https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e8/ac/63/e8ac6367280443a6ee5ce6498738e6a6.jpg
His other NFL brother is fat
https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/...d851d8a8541_crop_exact.jpg?w=1200&h=1200&q=75

Jones older brother is state wrestling champ and captain of his high school wrestling team, he was more accomplished than Jones as a wrestler in high school while playing football.

Its crazy how more successful his brothers are than he is.

he could bulk up EASILY.

jones was 240 (weight lifting) during his suspension.

dude is 100% not too small for HW.

He has no reason to, the only way I see it happening is if DC rides a huge wave from his next two fights and Jones wants the red panty night. But at this point he has nothing to prove

Then he should stop talking about moving up to HW or hinting that he will ala his twitter stipe fight

All the current top heavyweights are old.

Yeah, its cause they are old lol. We are talking about who is a cheater and always looking for an advantage. If he felt the HW's were too old for him and an easy win he will move to HW in a heart beat lol. Guys like Ngannou, JDS and Stipe clean out his clock and Cain would out work him. Get real, jones is a cheat and will always look for an advantage.

Jones has got no obligation to move up to HW.

He'd be foolish to weigh in at anything less than 250 for a HW fight these days, too, considering that only one fighter in the HW top 15 (Olinyk) weighed in at less than 250 for their last fight. And to do that, who knows whether he could add 25-30lbs of body size over a couple of months, and who knows how it would affect his movement, cardio, etc., as he's never carried that sort of weight inside the cage.

Not worth the fuss, effort and risk.
This is a lie lol. Jones fans always coming up with lies for jones excuses. In JDS' last fight he weighed in at 246 and Cain weighed in at 248 but is usually at 240. Cormier also weighs in lower than 250 and so does Andrei. Please know what youre talking about before you post or stop spreading lies if its what you are doing.

Jones older brother is state wrestling champ and captain of his high school wrestling team, he was more accomplished than Jones as a wrestler in high school while playing football.

he could bulk up EASILY.

He wasn't 240 during his suspension. His strength training coach said he came to them 230 fat and left 235 lean. Ask yourself how did he perform while carrying just a little more weight?

I want to see him vs Nganou he has the build to fight on HW but he is so afraid of them

he could bulk up EASILY.

Lol at his brothers being so much more successful.....

Lol at his brothers being so much more successful.....

they are and would kick jones ass with ez.

they were already more successful than he was... as children.

That would also explain why Jones makes such stupid things. His brothers were more famous, fucked all the girls, made more money as kids ... POOR JONES LMFAO.

His childhood must have been terrible.

they are and would kick jones ass with ez.

they were already more successful than he was... as children.

That would also explain why Jones makes such stupid things. His brothers were more famous, fucked all the girls, made more money as kids ... POOR JONES LMFAO.

His childhood must have been terrible.
lol at you lol'ing at him.......

jones makes millions a year and is among the greatest in the history of his sport. arguably the greatest.

lol at made more money as kids....wtf? and yeah, i'm sure you have stats on girls.....you seem troubled.......

Is that you pussy? Need some tissues.
It's the aftro centric bigot .
If everytime I say something about your cheating ass IDOL, your gonna act like a dunb ass snowflake and melt, then maybe you should go to a political forum. Dumb ass .

If he loses in LHW.
He just is afraid of taking his first legit loss.
Although Hamil did destroy him.

Calling someone a coward, cheat, ducker or whatever because they don't move up is a straw man argument. There is no end to the ways that people could switch weight classes up or down if they chose to. #fakenews
Did you read the article!?
There are weight classes for a reason dunmb Dumb .he hasn't ever gone up to 265, reasons only he can give an accurate answer to.
his blinded and loyal fans, believe that he can beat any fighter EVER, and what I'm saying is how can that be if we don't even know if he can beat ANY 265'er today!? The rational and illogic they use is mind blowing.
At least compare him to ALL TIME 205ERS .Don't EVER say he would beat the GREAT FEDOR EMELIANENKO, if he could not, or CHOSE not, to even fight the HW of today. Be honest and not a dishonest pile of shit .

It's the aftro centric bigot .
If everytime I say something about your cheating ass IDOL, your gonna act like a dunb ass snowflake and melt, then maybe you should go to a political forum. Dumb ass .

LMAO. Gotta make up shit to create your post huh? I am not a fan of any fighter. I have a real life. I enjoy the fights, but it ends there. It is drama queen pussy's like you that eat up that paparazzi shit and then go back for more of it. Enjoy your drama pussy.

LMAO. Gotta make up shit to create your post huh? I am not a fan of any fighter. I have a real life. I enjoy the fights, but it ends there. It is drama queen pussy's like you that eat up that paparazzi shit and then go back for more of it. Enjoy your drama pussy.
Get a life afro centric clown .your obviously here trolling enough so your life must not be as sophisticated as you want others to believe.

I don’t really give a shit, I like seeing fighters stay in their weight classes.

Back