Anyone think Jones will EVER complete at HW!?!

JPM1223

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
The Cheater gets the benefit of doubt of potentially beating EVERY HW of all time with never competing there . Not to mention he's the most notorious and HABITUAL PED Cheater in modern MMA, for some weird reason his fans absolutely love a cheating cyborg in there with normal human beings .

He has no reason to, the only way I see it happening is if DC rides a huge wave from his next two fights and Jones wants the red panty night. But at this point he has nothing to prove

I hope he keeps hinting at moving up but never does so people here get mad

It’s inevitable according to him and his rabid fans, that means it could happen tomorrow or ten years from now.

Do not think so. He flirts with the idea but doesn't have the balls to move up. If he ever does it will be when all the current top heavyweights are old.

You only know of Jones because he was busted. Kind of naive to think there aren't those that haven't been caught that do worse. He can't be that good or big of a cheater to get caught so much . It's the people you don't hear about that are the biggest cheaters

Only after continuing to clean out the LHW division and no big names are left perhaps.

Nope. Jones is terrified and has no intention of moving up.

It makes you appreciate the true greats like Fedor, Saku, BJ, Hendo, Big Nog etc. It also makes you appreciate the greatness of organizations like Pride.

Last edited:
jones is not a cheater! and he will only fight brock heavy weight

The Cheater gets the benefit of doubt of potentially beating EVERY HW of all time with never competing there . Not to mention he's the most notorious and HABITUAL PED Cheater in modern MMA, for some weird reason his fans absolutely love a cheating cyborg in there with normal human beings .

Is that you pussy? Need some tissues.

Calling someone a coward, cheat, ducker or whatever because they don't move up is a straw man argument. There is no end to the ways that people could switch weight classes up or down if they chose to. #fakenews

Why would he give a fuck about pleasing the basement dwellers that only want to see him lose?Jones could move up to HW, spark every cunt there and some idiot will still talk shit and say he's ducking rumble weight

He has no reason to, the only way I see it happening is if DC rides a huge wave from his next two fights and Jones wants the red panty night. But at this point he has nothing to prove
this i dont even want him too because in the off chance he does lose.. that means that the greatests lhw ever could leave his career in the air over some bs fight. It could change his future. shot chin.. gun shy who knows what a vicious ko could do to his lhw carrer after he moved back down. well see how rory does and thats not hw at all but if jones does go up i hope he only goes up for something really really worth it - brock or dc at hw and even dc at heavy weight i could carless about he beat him 2 times

Jones has got no obligation to move up to HW.

He'd be foolish to weigh in at anything less than 250 for a HW fight these days, too, considering that only one fighter in the HW top 15 (Olinyk) weighed in at less than 250 for their last fight. And to do that, who knows whether he could add 25-30lbs of body size over a couple of months, and who knows how it would affect his movement, cardio, etc., as he's never carried that sort of weight inside the cage.

Not worth the fuss, effort and risk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back