Anyone subscribe to any crates?

applesbananas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just subscribed to the Dollar Shave Club. Basically, I get a nice razor in the mail and then every month they will send me razor heads for a couple dollars a month. I have been looking into other crates, they have some for dogs, clothes, food, and more.

Anyone else subscribe to any of these?

I've thought about subscribing to the horror crate. They get some cool shirts sometimes.

But I'm forgetful n keep forgetting to lol.

Yer I was on Wrist Society for awhile, it was nice to get a surprise each month and a variety of cheap watches to wear if I'm going somewhere rowdy or doin some rough work but after awhile the novelty wore off, paying $30usd ($60aud) for watches you can normally buy online for $10-15 just wasn't pragmatic.

I get Nature Box. It's pretty good. Some awesome snacks, and some not so awesome snacks. It's supposed to be healthy, but of course I end up ordering all the nastiest, fattest shit on the menu. Loads of yoghurt pretzels and stuff

I get Nature Box. It's pretty good. Some awesome snacks, and some not so awesome snacks. It's supposed to be healthy, but of course I end up ordering all the nastiest, fattest shit on the menu. Loads of yoghurt pretzels and stuff

I saw @Zer posting in a thread about subscribing to crates, jumped in to read about fleshlights molded from zebra genitalia or something and...I get the most normal, health-conscious crate imaginable.

I just subscribed to the Dollar Shave Club. Basically, I get a nice razor in the mail and then every month they will send me razor heads for a couple dollars a month. I have been looking into other crates, they have some for dogs, clothes, food, and more.

Anyone else subscribe to any of these?

how many dogs do you want?

I saw @Zer posting in a thread about subscribing to crates, jumped in to read about fleshlights molded from zebra genitalia or something and...I get the most normal, health-conscious crate imaginable.
It really is the unfunniest @Zer post I've ever seen. Well other than the one about his uncle touching him

Cut out the middle man with dollar shave club and order from their supplier, dorcousa.com

I did battlbox for a while got some cool shit and good knives

I tested out a bunch of them this year; lootcrate, arcade box, marvel box, star wars box, birch box, petcrate, that other dog one, nature box etc. only ones I kept were the ones for the dogs. some of the stuff is nice but I end up tossing so much of it away.

Dollar shave isn't a crate, it's a razor subscription. The rest of this shit sounds like a colossal waste of resources.

I've thought about subscribing to the horror crate. They get some cool shirts sometimes.

But I'm forgetful n keep forgetting to lol.

i have done a couple different sci-fi based crates. most are filled with clearance shit and bad t-shirts. might be fun for a kid to open a surprise every month, but as an adult you can just go buy the actual shit you want and not waste time with the rest of the 99%, which is garbage.

I like sending these to friends randomly if that counts:
giphy.gif

Back