Anyone still on the Matt Brown War Wagon?

GinjaNinja23

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just curious honestly.
Im still on the wagon. I love Lawler and Condit but I want Condit to win so they can make Condit vs Brown. Assuming Brown wins again and talks a little bit.

Anyone else still wanting to see this fight or even a rematch with Lawler? He put up a hell of a fight and think the rematch could be different. Will Brown ever taste ufc gold?

Yes, maybe I will bump the bandwagon thread I made last year.

Yes, he's one of my favorite fighters ever

He's one of the few fighters that I don't like at all on a personal level but would never miss any fight of his. I doubt he will ever be ranked higher than he is right now but he's a guy that can't be looked past.

Yeah he's a warrior. I can't see him winning UFC gold, but I'm still dying to see him and Condit fight.

I sure as hell am. When he was on that awesome streak everyone was saying that he would get smashed when he took a step up in competition. Well, he got in there with 2 of the best, and yea he lost but he didn't get destroyed, didn't get embarrassed. He's not the best WW in the world, but he'll fight the best, and he puts it all on the line when he fights. He doesn't coast or try to score points in there, he tries to destroy everyone he fights and quite often he succeeds. What's not to love about the guy if you're a fight fan?

One of the most fun guys to watch in MMA. That being said, I'd like to see him get a win over a ranked opponent before we start talking about a title shot.

I'm on the Matt Brown Warwagon.

I infiltrated though,will plant a bomb and run away at November 21.

War Gastelum

Matt Brown is the closest thing to a modern day gladiator as it gets! One of the most exciting fighters I've ever seen in my life.

Last edited:
I'm a brown fan .... I think he's starting on the downside of his career though

Always on the wagon, love his fighting style, and his fights are exciting. Doubt he will ever be champ, but he can still put on great fights for a few more years at least.

Yea. Dude's a beast. I was so bummed that his fight with Condit fell through.

The condit fight would be fun but I believe it would be like the Diaz fight. Now if Brown fought Diaz that would probably be fight of the year.

Matt Brown is one of my favorites. I think he loses a Lawler rematch and to Condit in awesome fights.

Fuck yes, but dat liver.

Hard not to like the guy. He is a true fighter and tough as they come. I always enjoy a Matt Brown fight.

Back