Anyone seen Resident Evil: Retribution?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
It's the latest Resident Evil movie. I thought it sucked until the end, where there's a cliffhanger and now I can't wait for the next and supposedly last movie of the series.

I got through about 5 minutes, up to the first fight scene and turned that shit off

there are shit movies and then there are shit movies and this movie was the latter one

Warcraft, didn't you enjoy the previous RE films as well?

Is there such a thing as a good RE movie?

I haven't seen it yet, but due to my love of the games I will watch this movie. I didn't really care for the last 2, and I thought the 2nd one was good with the exception of Nemsis. I really liked the 1st one though.

These movies really fell off after the first one.

The worst blockbuster action franchise in existence. The first half hour of the first movie was good. It's been irredeemable crap ever since.

I liked them all. I think the worst one was the first movie and this last one.

Does this one have slow mo every five seconds like the previous film?:D

found this movie boring as hell.
I enjoyed the first RE movie, second one was alright, 3rd was meh, 4th started to
get on my nerves.... I really am not looking forward to a 6th.

Is this the one with the TERRIBLE miscast as Chris, and the stupid fucking quarter shotgun?

It's the latest Resident Evil movie. I thought it sucked until the end, where there's a cliffhanger and now I can't wait for the next and supposedly last movie of the series.

Agreed. 98% of the movie was horrible

The Leon casting was a joke

Is this the one with the TERRIBLE miscast as Chris, and the stupid fucking quarter shotgun?

CHRIS?

Take a look at Leon

Leon-and-Ada-in-Resident-Evil-Retribution-leon-kennedy-32291109-503-257.jpg

Have I seen Resident Evil 5?

Ha ha ha....HELL NO!

Is this out in theatres or straight to vid? And they are making yet another one ? ? ?

Have you seen the anime resident evils? They are really good. You can watch them on netflix.

It's on my hard drive awaiting viewing.

Back