Anyone seen Lorenzo lately?

Daaamn he's looking ripped. Biceps are massive man.

Kampmann getting close with them alpha male dudes. We know what that means.

Yup, that Faber will shit on him when he loses another big fight.

The paid Zuffa poster in this thread is amusing.

TRT my ass, that's GH. Either that, or the dudes from Team Alpha Dwarf make him look bigger than he really is.

Somebody who doesn't know these guys might think Lorenzo would crush all these midgets together by himself............and he just might.

lorenzobelfort.jpg

Show me a 45 year old businessman that's still packing on that much muscle all natty.

I will give you 3 of them.

20081112122735_ufc31_06.JPG

What does being businessmen have to do with it? Just means they have more money to spend on their goals. They can still have 3-4 hours a day to work out.

Of course you can, there are simple devices you wear for a full day or week or a full workout or when you go to sleep that tell you exactly how many calories you burn.

Dude.... that is not the same thing at all. Not even close.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/randy-couture-went-about-trt-the-natural-way

If you have the money and dedication, it is possible. If you are getting weekly blood tests and measuring the effects of dietary changes to get the absolute best results possible, there is no reason you can't do this naturally.

Uhm this is a sales pitch for courures own brand.

Do you really beleive couture has some secret lab where his team of doctors find "natural" stuff strong enough to give a false positive?

He is very short (like 5'4 maybe) and has a small head which makes him look huge jacked as fuck. He's on some serious gear all the same...hey if you're rich as hell why not.

A funny thing I noticed is that Dana always stoops over when pictured with Lorenzo:
method=get&s=oleg-taktarov.jpg

Cyborgs-White-Lorenzo.jpg

Last edited:
that testosterone to epitestosterone ratio, tho.

LOL at some posters comparing him to a body builder. The guy is a business man, he probably spends 8 hours a day behind a desk/in meetings.

LOL at some posters comparing him to a body builder. The guy is a business man, he probably spends 8 hours a day behind a desk/in meetings.

He is a businessman who works out to get big arms. Taking steroids doesn't just magically make your arms huge. He would still have to lift big regardless. If you guys believe it can be done on steroids, then you have to believe it can be done naturally.

so what if he is on trt hgh and whatever else, he is 45 years old. He is not an athlete either. He can do what he wants

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back