Anyone seen Lorenzo lately?

What the hell? You better step up and explain this one. This guy is 30 years older than Lorenzo. You don't think our knowledge about how to get the biggest looking arms has changed in that time? Stop just posting stupid little quips and actually post some evidence as to why it is absolutely impossible that Lorenzo can't get big without PED's.

Age 45

You are honestly the biggest idiot ever if you think he's natural. I don't care how many hours a day he puts in at the gym and what kinda a diet he's on, you cannot look like that at 45 years old naturally.

How do you know? Have you ever seen someone who is 45 years old, 5'8" with a naturally stocky frame, who has been lifting big since they were 39 years old, who has unlimited funds and the best equipment and information available to aid them in their quest to have gorilla arms? If you haven't then why do you think it is impossible?

His arms are not even that big. They just look big in photos. I would bet his arms are smaller than Sean Sherks.

What the hell? You better step up and explain this one. This guy is 30 years older than Lorenzo. You don't think our knowledge about how to get the biggest looking arms has changed in that time? Stop just posting stupid little quips and actually post some evidence as to why it is absolutely impossible that Lorenzo can't get big without PED's.

See, you aren't listening here, steeve reeves is one of the largest confirmed natural bodybuilders ever and you say "people have figured out how to get bigger arms in 50 years", if that is true why aren't the top naturals of today surpassing his development?

You obviously have been misled by all the juciers into thinking people can get bigger naturally than is possible, understandable as everyone feels that way before they get into natural bodybuilding. Reeves arms might look small to you but he's still one of the top naturals ever, he is literally like the Jordan of natural bodybuilding, and no, knowledge of diet and training hasn't changed enough that thousands of guys are bigger naturally than him now, they're not....

How do you know? Have you ever seen someone who is 45 years old, 5'8" with a naturally stocky frame, who has been lifting big since they were 39 years old, who has unlimited funds and the best equipment and information available to aid them in their quest to have gorilla arms? If you haven't then why do you think it is impossible?

His arms are not even that big. They just look big in photos. I would bet his arms are smaller than Sean Sherks.

How did you learn to use a computer if you're that dumb?

See, you aren't listening here, steeve reeves is one of the largest confirmed natural bodybuilders ever and you say "people have figured out how to get bigger arms in 50 years", if that is true why aren't the top naturals of today surpassing his development?

You obviously have been misled by all the juciers into thinking people can get bigger naturally than is possible, understandable as everyone feels that way before they get into natural bodybuilding. Reeves arms might look small to you but he's still one of the top naturals ever, he is literally like the Jordan of natural bodybuilding, and no, knowledge of diet and training hasn't changed enough that thousands of guys are bigger naturally than him now, they're not....

Most natural body builders aren't billionaires. Lorenzo Fertitta is not a body builder. He isn't trying to get a body builder physique. He only wants gorilla arms. I have no idea about the stupid ugly body building scene that rewards spray tans more than aesthetically pleasing physiques. I do know for a fact that technology, when utilized properly, will absolutely allow you to achieve better results than you theoretically could without it.

How did you learn to use a computer if you're that dumb?

What an excellent and informative post full of facts and logical arguments. You have completely changed my views on the subject.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/randy-couture-went-about-trt-the-natural-way

If you have the money and dedication, it is possible. If you are getting weekly blood tests and measuring the effects of dietary changes to get the absolute best results possible, there is no reason you can't do this naturally.

Naturally means drugs not banned by the commission yet. Couture had to do that (if he truly did) because he had to pass drug tests. "Natural" test replacement doesn't work as good as the banned ones. If you have a billion in the bank, a hectic schedule, and don't have to worry about passing drug tests, you'll probably get your personal doctor to prescribe the good stuff to you.

Most natural body builders aren't billionaires. Lorenzo Fertitta is not a body builder. He isn't trying to get a body builder physique. He only wants gorilla arms. I have no idea about the stupid ugly body building scene that rewards spray tans more than aesthetically pleasing physiques. I do know for a fact that technology, when utilized properly, will absolutely allow you to achieve better results than you theoretically could without it.

Building muscle and losing fat is the same for everyone. Your local gym rat and a billionaire will use the same information to build muscle/lose fat. The only thing that the billionaire's money will allow him is to buy better drugs.

Another example of a guy WAY bigger than Lorenzo is Mark Coleman. I dunno his drug use history, but he never tested positive as far as I am aware.

mark-coleman-4.jpg

Another example of a guy Lorenzo's age and size is Joe Rogan:

roganfertitta.jpg

And he's on HGH/roids.

Building muscle and losing fat is the same for everyone. Your local gym rat and a billionaire will use the same information to build muscle/lose fat. The only thing that the billionaire's money will allow him is to buy better drugs.

And you just lost all credibility. You don't honestly believe that, do you? You do know you can completely change your bodies ability to burn fat and build/repair/sustain muscle based on your diet/hormone levels, right? Better food, natural supplements, closer medical observation, blood tests, urine tests are all going to help you if your quest is to get huge arms. You could time your workouts perfectly based on your hormone levels if you got tested regularly and found out when the peak time to lift for optimal results and recover would be.

If you have a billion in the bank, a hectic schedule, and don't have to worry about passing drug tests, you'll probably get your personal doctor to prescribe the good stuff to you.

Probably doesn't mean definitely.

Another example of a guy Lorenzo's age and size is Joe Rogan:

And he's on HGH/roids.

That doesn't mean anything though. How do you not understand this? Just because one person is using HGH or TRT doesn't mean EVERYONE has to be. Unless you have seen his blood test results, you are just speculating.

Lol, Lorenzo is not natty. If you really think so, you must not be all too familiar with strength athletics.

It's also funny to see a lot of Sherdoggers not fully grasping the concept of spacial perspective in pictures, so often.

Again, I'm telling you top natural bodybuilders are still not surpassing reeves development, it's ludicrous to think 45 year old business man Lorenzo has somehow managed to do it. It's not a question of "he might be natural" he simply isn't. There is a level of size and leanness where you know someone isn't natural, and a 45 year old with vascular arms proportionally larger than the greatest pre steroid era bodybuilder is def past it.

Lol, Lorenzo is not natty. If you really think so, you must not be all too familiar with strength athletics.

It's also funny to see a lot of Sherdoggers not fully grasping the concept of spacial perspective in pictures, so often.

You aren't even a real doctor. You absolutely cannot definitely say Lorenzo is using some substance usually considered unnatural in the weightlifting/athletics world. You guys seriously underestimate what money can do.

You aren't even a real doctor. You absolutely cannot definitely say Lorenzo is using some substance usually considered unnatural in the weightlifting/athletics world. You guys seriously underestimate what money can do.

He's either not natural or has some of the best genetics known to man, take your pick.

How do you know if I am a real doctor or not? Your baseless assumption isn't making a strong case for your reasoning ability. What are you even implying with "You guys seriously underestimate what money can do."? Money makes your natural ability to develop muscle increase?

Again, I'm telling you top natural bodybuilders are still not surpassing reeves development, it's ludicrous to think 45 year old business man Lorenzo has somehow managed to do it. It's not a question of "he might be natural" he simply isn't. There is a level of size and leanness where you know someone isn't natural, and a 45 year old with vascular arms proportionally larger than the greatest pre steroid era bodybuilder is def past it.

Dude, what are you not understanding here? Lorenzo is not a bodybuilder. The development of a bodybuilder doesn't prove anything about Lorenzo, because they have completely different goals and work out styles. Slap Randy Coutures arms fully pumped on Lorenzo and that's just what they look like. Randy was tested. Never popped for steroids.

Here is a good look at Lorenzo 5 years ago:

20091023065953_IMG_4790.JPG

He has had 5 years and butt loads of money to tack on to those guns. When you see pictures like this, you seriously can't imagine getting only a little bigger in 5 years with extreme dedication and the perfect diet/workout plan dedicated entirely to making your arms look like Donkey Kong's?

Back