Anyone See Lombard Getting A

How about match him up with Rockhold when he comes over from Strikeforce, nice lil measuring stick for eachother.

This is actually a decent idea but how long until they can actually fight?

This is actually a decent idea but how long until they can actually fight?

Well Strikeforce fold's after the Jan 12th card so depending on Luke's health could potentially be only a matter of months.

whatever the result of Bisping/Belfort, im pretty sure Lombard will fight Bisping next...

Yup, it seemed like he was getting a shot if he beat Boetsch anyway.

If bisping loses to belfort, Lombard probably fights him and gets his shitle tot with a win

Since Weidman isn't fighting Boetsch now, I could see him fighting Lombard, and Lombard would benefit highly from beating Weidman.

I think Weidman makes him look amateur, though.

I don't see see Weidman having good enough head movement not to get koed by Hector.

If his next fight is Weidman, and he wins, I think he'll get a shot at Silva.

I see TUF-coaching in Lombards near future for some reason. I think his personality would be perfect for it...

I like the contenders matchups but I've completely given up on the thought of there being a 185'er that even threatens Anderson Silva. I'd like to see him move up to 205 and just stay there. I feel divisions get boring after a champ stays too long. Jon Jones will stay for long, so will A. Silva. GSP had a good chance of losing to Hendricks, not Nick though. Sure the UFC does a great job of promoting matchups like they will even be competitive, I was nearly sold on the Bonnar matchup due to his chin, but knew his striking was way too slow to catch Silva. Damnit Silva, move up or retire, I think the Sherdog hate by people including myself is why he wants a 10 fight contract, just to fuckin torment all of us lol.

I see TUF-coaching in Lombards near future for some reason. I think his personality would be perfect for it...

I would like this, fuck it why not? Bisping vs. Lombard. UK vs. Australia 2. Why not?

I really think if anyone can dethrone Silva at 185 It's Hector.

Back