Anyone Remember the NHL Clint Malarchuk Accident?

Damn. Crazy that you were at that game. That's one of the most fucked up things to ever happen in the history of professional sports.

Sering that shit in person is probably something you'll carry with you for the rest of your life.

Ironic how the Sabres were involved in both Malarchuk and Zednik accidents. A bladed weapon.

Where's Agent Mulder when we need him? This is some X-files shit right here.

Took me many many years to forget about that...thanks.

Yeah, brutal. That instant pool of blood...

Anyone remember the Chris Simon slashing incident? That guy was the P4P psychopath of the NHL

Anyone remember the Chris Simon slashing incident? That guy was the P4P psychopath of the NHL

I remember when that goon McSorley smoked Brashear right in the back of the head. Dirtiest play I've ever seen. He's a scumbag.

I remember this.

My very first NHL game, they stopped it to clean up the bloody ice and retrieve a player's tooth.
I was hooked instantly

Fleury almost got Malarchuked recently a few games back. The way Malarchuk keeps his composure during that is quite impressive.

Craziest thing I remember in hockey. LOL at Milbury beating the fan with his own shoe. Imagine this happening today. Lifetime bans for all.

That was maybe the worst thing to ever happen in a game of any sport.

Anybody remember the really young Columbus Blue Jackets female fan who died when she got a puck to her face? It was her birthday and her dad took her to the game that night. That's the saddest thing ever.

It's why they put the nets up.

Can't watch that ever again though. Anything to do with damage to the throat freaks me out.

I never knew the guy's name, but the first thing that came to my mind before entering the thread was the guy whose neck was sliced open. I see I wasn't wrong.

652.jpg

I remember when that goon McSorley smoked Brashear right in the back of the head. Dirtiest play I've ever seen. He's a scumbag.
you watch much hockey? The only reason Simon and McSorley and singled out is due to the type of players they were. There is players like Chris Pronger, Bryan Marchment, Ruslan Salei who were all just as dirty if not more so. Like with all fucking bs sport shit it's just easier to go after role players then the guys with skills.

you watch much hockey? The only reason Simon and McSorley and singled out is due to the type of players they were. There is players like Chris Pronger, Bryan Marchment, Ruslan Salei who were all just as dirty if not more so. Like with all fucking bs sport shit it's just easier to go after role players then the guys with skills.

I watch a lot of hockey. One of the best players was Scott Stevens known for causing career ending concussions. It doesnt change the fact that McSorleys "play" was one of the scummiest moves ever. It doesn't matter if he was a goon or an elite sniper.

He wrote a book a couple years ago about his life and career (and obviously that incident) that was pretty interesting.

Yeah, I remember that. Was fucking brutal.

Here was the craziest, umm...greatest thing I saw live at a hockey game.

One of the best fights I ever saw was Kirk Muller (of all people). He was ducking punches like Rocky in the second Clubber Lang fight, but I can't remember who he was fighting and can't find it anywhere.

Back