Anyone Remember The 'Bad Blood' Documentary?

RandomUser12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Starring none other than Dana White in his big buildup to a boxing match that never happened (or ever had any hope of ever happening) with Tito Ortiz. It's been a number of years since I've seen it but I've still got a pretty clear memory on it's content. The whole purpose of the documentary is to highlight how much of a badass uncle Fester is. How he's a fighter at heart, came up from the streets of Boston, ect.

Getting so deeply involved with one of your own fighters that you'd seriously contemplate fighting them is one thing, but basing an entire documentary around yourself and still airing it after said boxing match has been called off is a level of egotism & megalomania that even Vince McMahon would shake his head at.

By the way, who the fuck is Peter Welch? Literally the only time I ever see him referenced is in relation to Dana White/MMA. Has he ever trained a single boxer of note, or is he just one of those guys that MMA fighters hire because they're too cheap/intimidated to work with a real trainer?

Last edited:
UFC propaganda piece to make Dana White look like a badass at the expense of Tito Ortiz (the actual fighter), who was made to look like a bitch running away from a guy whose biggest claim to being a fighter is teaching boxercise to old, overweight women, and some alleged "amateur fights" on the regional boxing scene.

Yeah. It was just a giant dick-stroke for Dana. I mean, even Tito didn't want to step to Dana, guy is clearly the most alfalfa badass of them all.

Ha ha yes i was pretty confused on it since I heard it didn't end up happening until the plot twist at the end which was that the documentary was a waste and it still didn't happen.

Fun fact; Peter Welch was in The Departed.. I love that movie!

By the way, who the fuck is Peter Welch?

KenFlo credits Peter Welch with making his hands and footwork way better, back when he was on a tear, like when he landed that picture-perfect corkscrew hook on Guida. He was training under Welch at the time. He's also worked with Jorge Rivera, Kurt Pellegrino, Forrest Griffin, just to name a few I can remember, a bunch of other guys.

I mean obviously he's no RandomUser12 from sherdog, but he's still contributed something to combat sports.

Why the fuck do you think it was still released
Because people watch it, which you all prove

I remember watching that on SPIKE before I even knew what MMA was.

I've heard about it but never seen it.
I doubt I could even bring myself to watch it for the cringe factor.

However I love the throw back name.
Or maybe they thought it was legitimately bad ass.

Starring none other than Dana White in his big buildup to a boxing match that never happened (or ever had any hope of ever happening) with Tito Ortiz. It's been a number of years since I've seen it but I've still got a pretty clear memory on it's content. The whole purpose of the documentary is to highlight how much of a badass uncle Fester is. How he's a fighter at heart, came up from the streets of Boston, ect.

Getting so deeply involved with one of your own fighters that you'd seriously contemplate fighting them is one thing, but basing an entire documentary around yourself and still airing it after said boxing match has been called off is a level of egotism & megalomania that even Vince McMahon would shake his head at.

By the way, who the fuck is Peter Welch? Literally the only time I ever see him referenced is in relation to Dana White/MMA. Has he ever trained a single boxer of note, or is he just one of those guys that MMA fighters hire because they're too cheap/intimidated to work with a real trainer?

south-park-s15e13c04-professor-of-thanksgiving-phd-16x9.jpg

KenFlo credits Peter Welch with making his hands and footwork way better, back when he was on a tear, like when he landed that picture-perfect corkscrew hook on Guida. He was training under Welch at the time. He's also worked with Jorge Rivera, Kurt Pellegrino, Forrest Griffin, just to name a few I can remember, a bunch of other guys.

I mean obviously he's no RandomUser12 from sherdog, but he's still contributed something to combat sports.

You left out Bork, bro.

Anybody ever see the Chuck Liddell documentary or whatever it was that they released a few years ago? I never saw it but always wanted to. Anybody know where to watch that these days?

Anybody ever see the Chuck Liddell documentary or whatever it was that they released a few years ago? I never saw it but always wanted to. Anybody know where to watch that these days?

I rented it from Netflix, back in 2007. I don't know if they still rent UFC stuff though.

I'm pretty sure the "Bad Blood" Chuck and Tito (which is what I thought this thread was going to be about) documentary from 2011 is on fightpass. Any older than that I have no idea.

Back