Anyone Remember COD MW2 Chat Lobbies

Yea played with TexasDrugAddict a few times. I cant say on shoeless Clown. Its been a while lol.

Yeah its been awhile. TDA changed his Xbox gamer tag to Shoeless Clown but remember Peguin and Goat from Black Ops 1/2.

No never really got into until Black Ops, and owning the shit out of people with my gold G-11 and gold ak-74u.

I am sure I made a few people break a few controllers. The only person on this site who was better than me was XXXTHEGOATXXX. I was nasty he was just outright evil. PENGUINTHUMPER

Miss the goat. Doesn't even post here anymore.

We played some together but I have to keep my identity a secret.

Miss the goat. Doesn't even post here anymore.

We played some together but I have to keep my identity a secret.

No shit never knew I played with you. Neat to know. Cats out of the bag original account here was PENGUINTHUMPER as well.

Still miss my camping days... people would go nuts over that (but Thats all I had, running around was killing for me)

Black ops was worse. You got the added effect of racist emblems as well.
maxresdefault.jpg

When the GOAT and me would play together we ditched the chopper. Just UAV jammer and blackbird. is all we would roll with. Nuke was a cop out we wanted to win with out it. It just killed and took the fun out of the game.

2018 gamer kids wouldn't survive old COD lobbies.

We have crackdowns on bullying/harassment and shit now. People getting banned for saying ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:", which was just a warmup for real lobby bullying back then.

Edit: Word filter didn't catch it for some reason, but that's not my problem.
Dude, I got a month long ban on Rainbow Six Siege for calling a guy a little bitch... I was just getting warmed up too.. lol. I was about to go medieval on that punk!

Black ops was worse. You got the added effect of racist emblems as well.
maxresdefault.jpg

Mine was just a black and red ying yang symbol with two nautical stars or nuclear symbol I switched it a couple times back and forth.

Still miss my camping days... people would go nuts over that (but Thats all I had, running around was killing for me)

Nothing wrong with it. Game is all about killing your opponent so use your strengths to your advantage.

Wont lie I loved knifing one of you fuckers when given the chance. Most times grenade and shoot the shit out of you because you sucked at fire fights.

People I really hated bastards who had a rpg as their secondary weapon. They see a gold gun and whip that thing out faster than the sun exploding it seemed.

Just don't talk shit if you ever play a game with Mark Hunt.

This happened during his K-1 days, a kid was talking shit to him in Counter Strike, Hunt asked where he lived, turns out he was on the same block. Mark Hunt shows up to the guys house and this 12 year old answers the door. Hunt asks where his dad is and he says he went to the store, Mark Hunt turned around and was red in the face because he almost beat the crap out of a 12 year old kid lol.

This happened during his K-1 days, a kid was talking shit to him in Counter Strike, Hunt asked where he lived, turns out he was on the same block. Mark Hunt shows up to the guys house and this 12 year old answers the door. Hunt asks where his dad is and he says he went to the store, Mark Hunt turned around and was red in the face because he almost beat the crap out of a 12 year old kid lol.
And that's how he met Hassy

Hell I am 33 and would not want to mess around with Hunt. I am 5'10 170 he would murk me. At least I know he wouldn't keep hitting me once I was out thats a plus I guess.

Hell yeah MW2!!! I still play it every now and then. Singleplayer though, just for fun. Black Ops too.

Back