Anyone Remember COD MW2 Chat Lobbies

Man, those were the days.......some of the best times of my life was xbox 360 when MW/MW2/Halo3 were in their prime.

Come home from school and play 12 hours straight. 16 hours on weekends. Not a care in the world.

2018 gamer kids wouldn't survive old COD lobbies.

We have crackdowns on bullying/harassment and shit now. People getting banned for saying ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:", which was just a warmup for real lobby bullying back then.

Edit: Word filter didn't catch it for some reason, but that's not my problem.

Haha. Yup.

My kid got his first Solo win on Fortnite and the dude sent him a pm that said "You are Cancer!!". My son first reaction was "I am gonna report him". I laughed and told him to reply and tell him that you have killed people in than cancer. And he just deleted.

There's one that I haven't found for a while, probably taken down. Had what sounded like a racist Bobby Hill. The kid had some funny comebacks.

Haha. Yup.

My kid got his first Solo win on Fortnite and the dude sent him a pm that said "You are Cancer!!". My son first reaction was "I am gonna report him". I laughed and told him to reply and tell him that you have killed people in than cancer. And he just deleted.

I get called "toxic" and "cancer" all the time. And I'm just like... The shit talk game has gone way downhill since I was really into gaming.

I blame it on Conor McGoober. Dude gets praised for his grade-school level trash talk.

Gaming was definitely different before Party Chat became available. I have fond memories of being insulted by strangers in the Gears/Halo/FIFA lobbies.

Haha sure do remember!
Thats where I'd go to be called :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: by 8 year olds, very exciting times!

Unmoderated old school Counterstrike could get downright rough.

Use to love those . Not sure what cod it started but you could do clan names . We switched ours to “ the gaze” . Kids thought they were trolling us because of how it sounds but we did it on purpose .

Unmoderated old school Counterstrike could get downright rough.
I used to play in internet/lan cafes until 2003. It was the wild west. Lots of shit talking, lots of actual fighting.

successful-case-in-taiwan-cyber-cafe-9.JPG

Teaches kids vital lessons about respect and not running their mouths. Online gaming turned everyone into phegs.

I played a bit of that, but I was already in my 30s when it came out, so muted everyone. We tore it up pretty good in quake online back in the day though. You could set up macros to annoy and talk shit to every person with just a key on your keyboard. After every frag I would spam Another Asshole Dies. When I logged onto a server using a quake bot and killed everyone in 2 minutes people would go batshit.
4666104_orig.jpg

Last edited:
The shit talking on that game was legendary. I played in a clan with a bunch of Scotsmen and they were absolutely brutal.

2 people I knew had an arranged fist fight on an Edinburgh golf course because of shit said on that game.

No never really got into until Black Ops, and owning the shit out of people with my gold G-11 and gold ak-74u.

I am sure I made a few people break a few controllers. The only person on this site who was better than me was XXXTHEGOATXXX. I was nasty he was just outright evil. PENGUINTHUMPER

Fucking miss that game.

Best COD by far. Infinity Ward did a really good job with it.

From the gameplay, the maps, just about everything.

I played it for years. Makes me want to get a PS3 again. But I do wonder if anyone even plays the game online anymore. I had so much fun with that game though online.

I haven't liked any of the new ones, played them for like a week and got bored as fuck, haven't been back since to any of them.

No never really got into until Black Ops, and owning the shit out of people with my gold G-11 and gold ak-74u.

I am sure I made a few people break a few controllers. The only person on this site who was better than me was XXXTHEGOATXXX. I was nasty he was just outright evil. PENGUINTHUMPER

u ever play with TexasDrugAddict/Shoeless Clown? i remember the names Peguinthumper for some reason

u ever play with TexasDrugAddict/Shoeless Clown? i remember the names Peguinthumper for some reason

Yea played with TexasDrugAddict a few times. I cant say on shoeless Clown. Its been a while lol.

Back