Anyone Remember COD MW2 Chat Lobbies

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That place was wild when that game was on top. Kids would CUSS you out quick. Call you all types of names. I know some lobbies are still like that but I dont think they are as rough as COD was.

I played Battlefield instead, I do remember getting threat with being reported for "hacking" and using this cheap weapon called the MAV. I pissed a lot of people off.

The best moment of any online chat I had was during a Halo 2 match. An asian guy was singing that song "Hey there Delilah" but who only knew like one part. So the entire match I just kept hearing "Hey yere Derirah....Ooooh sut you do meeee." Any time he got quiet I'd start humming it and he'd kick it right off again.

I'm a minority, and this is my country.
tenor.gif

I can't recall if I heard any racism while playing MW2, but I do remember this particular incident when this grown ass adult started lashing out at a kid (about 10 or 12) with something along the lines of:

HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING LITTLE TWAT. YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR BALLS HAVEN'T DROPPED YET, YOU LITTLE TWINK.

It shut him up real quick, and I was laughing my fucking ass off after that.

If sentences went to hell, it would be like those chats. Some of the most vile shit would come out of people's mouths. Nobodys mom was safe.

Call me white but I miss throwing rocks and bottles at minorities telling them to go back to their country.

Call me Native but I've had that happen to me and didn't know where to go because I am in my country so I got drunk and found Sherdog.

yes sir. I havent downloaded. I will soon. I dont think the lobbies will be as full. Have you played it yet. Does it look dated?

The lobbies are still pretty active. I was playing last night. It looks pretty good to me.

2018 gamer kids wouldn't survive old COD lobbies.

We have crackdowns on bullying/harassment and shit now. People getting banned for saying ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:", which was just a warmup for real lobby bullying back then.

Edit: Word filter didn't catch it for some reason, but that's not my problem.

Back