Anyone read Chael's book?

no one cares about him nomore. he's trying so hard to stay relevant

Apparently its really good. Anderson silva gave a review on amazon and gave it five stars.
Shael, Plese Kept Riting Books
By Anderson Silva - May 16, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase
5 Starrs fore this book. Shael shuld knot fighte anymor. Shael shuld keepe beeing awthor. Grate book that my friends Nog, Seagal, and Soares luved. Seagal read it to us befour he tuck us in. That booke dosen't half enof pectures though. Shael keep righting and no fighteing. Leaf Spyder Silva a loan. Let he kept his belte pleeze.

Someone lent me it, I read half of it and couldn't be botherd with the rest. Although I'm not a chael fan, they might like it.

I sat on the floor and perused it at B&N.
It's all comedy. His section on various martial arts and the disrespect he shows to all arts besides wrestling was funny.

I actually read this. It's pretty good motivational material. This is coming from a guy that hates chael.

I read it. Pretty funny. It's mostly comedy with some serious stuff. It's like listening to Chael sell a fight but in a book format.

I just "bought" it

wee333333.png

crying-baby.jpg

the only truly amazing part was he mentioned that he likes Morrissey and the Smiths.

Didn't know he wrote one

"If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin" by Chael Sonnen

I read it. Might be the only copy in Brazil, lol.
Nothing relevant about it for me, other than when he talks about his father, but a nice read to kill some time.

I like Shale and I like listening to him talk. But the book was only okay for me. It was never incredibly awesome... Never that one or two moments where you're just like I'm so glad I bought this. With hours and hours of footage of Chael speaking and saying basically the same things the book is almost unnecessary.

Back