Anyone predicting the double upset?

• Thread starter Deleted member 429453
  • Start date
Bj penn is a huge betting underdog. Ryan hall hasn't fought in years and isnt good , hes a handpicked opponent, they brought him back cause hes possibly the only guy penn might win against but it's possible penn gets tired and mentally quits... so I think it's likely hall could win a boring decision but man its bj penn and hes a huge underdog against a guy who at one time has multiple levels below him

I have a feeling nunes and gus are gonna shock everyone with the double upset

Anyone betting on it?

I can’t afford to cos I always lose bets and am broke hahah
I have been saying this to people I'm taking the 2 underdogs. No bets of significance though lol

I hope so. I bet on nunes Gus and Penn.

I'm a very unlucky person tho so Im more then likely wrong.

I have a feeling nunes and gus are gonna shock everyone with the double upset

Anyone betting on it?

I can’t afford to cos I always lose bets and am broke hahah
If you bet against cyborg, you are a moron.

I can't pick against Jones, but I think and hope that Nunes can beat Cyborg. If I was betting though I would take Jones and Cyborg. She looks a lot bigger than Nunes.

Well I was 50 percent right
Yes and up till a day or two before the fight Nunes was about +220 odds which means if you placed equal bets on both Nunes and Gus the week before the fight you still would have made money.

Yes and up till a day or two before the fight Nunes was about +220 odds which means if you placed equal bets on both Nunes and Gus the week before the fight you still would have made money.
What sort of money on just Nunes?

I gave up betting MMA the day I bet on the “easy win” for overseen vs Bigfoot and watched overeem get destroyed

What sort of money on just Nunes?

I gave up betting MMA the day I bet on the “easy win” for overseen vs Bigfoot and watched overeem get destroyed
I bet in Vegas at the Westgate for Nunes 3 weeks before the fight. I put down $180 at +220 odds so I win $396. I think the odds stayed about the same till fight day and then all of a sudden someone put a lot of money on Nunes and she dipped to +180.

I have bet a lot more than $180 and both won and lost. I never considered Nunes an "easy win". Cyborg is a beast no doubt and I wouldn't have been bragging or ashamed regardless of who won that bout.

Horrible. What’s even worse is that last minute I changed my bet to Gus too haha. Lost every fight.
Damn. Those where pretty good bets though. There were a lot of close fights (at least on paper) last night.

Back