Anyone playing Wildstar?

So how hard is it go earn free months to avoid subscription? (without AH flipping)

Like if I am just grinding and playing, how often/long must you play to avoid subscription?

LF a guest pass if anyone has an extra one, just wanted to try it. Need something to hold me over until Dragon Age.

PvP Servers: On a PvP Ruleset server, PvP flagging is determined based on the zone your character is in. If you are in a zone that is affiliated with your faction, you’re not flagged…but you may voluntarily flag yourself. If you are in a zone that is affiliated with the opposing faction, you are flagged for PvP. If you’re in a zone that is shared by both factions, you will be flagged for PvP. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to run into your enemy in a shared zone and slay the day away. If you try to go into an opposing faction’s city, you are flagged for PvP (though, this is redundant on a PvP server, because you’re likely in that faction’s zone anyway).

From Da wiki. IF that makes sense. So far I am having fun, I might wanna try and engi or spellslinger next. Warrior is a bit..bland.

Ok cool that's not so bad. I assumed it meant you could turn off world PVP and be safe no matter the zone. Instead it's quite the opposite, being able to flag yourself in your own zones is great!

The pvp is pretty damn fun and high speed. With the telegraph system you're always on your toes and pretty great features for pvp like the stuns and the screen turning black on some sort of blind. The abilities are built nicely, being able to change them out so easily and having such a small amount of hot keys works nicely since you have to also pay attention to the telegraphs and rolling.

Second hero I rolled was a Warrior although I feel like this isn't a game geared towards a typical warrior. Seems like if you can close the distance though you can really do some damage.

Back