Anyone play Pride FC for PS2?

• Thread starter Deleted member 509215
  • Start date
I shit you not I had 6 memory cards full of created fighters. That game is what inspired me to create mma-caf.com many years ago. I googled CAFs and found about 20 in a doc. I quadrupled the list and wanted to share.

Whoa that site was awesome! I contributed a few cafs there and got a bunch of formulas during the Undisputed days.

For my money, still the best MMA game. EA Sports MMA is a distant second.

It had deep immersive gameplay and a really cool roster. This game and Def Jam Fight for NY can go toe to toe with any current gen fighting game.

For my money, still the best MMA game. EA Sports MMA is a distant second.

It had deep immersive gameplay and a really cool roster. This game and Def Jam Fight for NY can go toe to toe with any current gen fighting game.
No, the current Gen of fighting games is one of the best ever. I did play a lot of the PrideFC game with friends back in the day, and have it emulated on my PC. Going back it doesn't hold up quite as well but still playable. Def Jam? Stop it.

No, the current Gen of fighting games is one of the best ever. I did play a lot of the PrideFC game with friends back in the day, and have it emulated on my PC. Going back it doesn't hold up quite as well but still playable. Def Jam? Stop it.
Def jam was legit

I liked the PS2 PRIDE FC, but it's crude compared to UFC Undisputed 3 with PRIDE FC Mode.

Different strokes for different folks. Pride FC on sim is Fire Pro levels of awesomeness. As a player expercience, I never feel like I'm just running through the motions like with the EA UFC ground mechanics.

Not sure what's to dislike in regards to DJFFNY. In terms of gameplay and concept that game is Hall of Fame status.

I'm also not sold that King of Fighters or Street Fighter's latest installments are the best in their respectieve series.

I'm also not sold that King of Fighters or Street Fighter's latest installments are the best in their respectieve series.
Neither am I but their is a slew of other high quality fighters out now like Tekken 7, Soulcalibur VI, Dragonball Fighterz, Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 and others, plus... If you're like me you're still going back and playing all the fighters leading up to this point. It's a good time to be a fan of fighting games.

Different strokes for different folks. Pride FC on sim is Fire Pro levels of awesomeness. As a player expercience, I never feel like I'm just running through the motions like with the EA UFC ground mechanics.

Not sure what's to dislike in regards to DJFFNY. In terms of gameplay and concept that game is Hall of Fame status.

Easily one of the best fighting games of its time and one of the best combat sports games period. One of the things that made it great was that each fighter had a unique or signature move. Schilt was annoying with his stupid kicks. DJFFNY was also a blast. Very highly underrated fighting game.

I probably put more hours/years into this game than anyone on the planet. I bought 16 ps2 memory cards just to create more and more fighters. I would buy fighting games I didn't even play just so I could make the characters that were in them. I would spend hours writing down every combo so that I could approximate them as best as possible in the PrideFC game. I sunk hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours into this game.

Great game. It was fun creating a character that looked like myself and blasting through the opposition to get the Pride theme fanfares.

I’ve got it, not played it for a while. I can open the shit out of everyone.

Shout out to the def jam 1 & 2 players. Loved them games.

I just bought this from eBay. I've only had a little play so far, but awesome gameplay and heaps of fun. My 2 y/o son loves it too.

Most MMA games are shitty, but that one had an incredible intro sequence with epic music.

I own it, but i always sucked dick at those old MMA games. Still fun beating the shit out of Gracie as Takada.

No I hadn't. I did play the UFC game on the OG Xbox that had Tito on the cover. I remember it being entertaining enough for me to not regret spending 15 bucks on it

Back