Anyone pissed theyre replacing Goldie?

WTF! So If I don't like the product I can't be excited for a newer version or what I believe is a better option!
You maybe looking at this wrong, most aren't stating yea great get that piece of crap off the airs he deserves to be in the streets. But yes they maybe excited to be done listening to his b level talent as an announcer! Why does a consumer have to suck it up so he can keep a job he truthfully is not that great at?

Fair enough. Doesn't invalidate my point though. So his commentary is not up to standard and you're happy that maybe somebody better is coming (though hopefully not Jim Rome). Still finding distasteful celebrating a man getting fired but maybe UFC commentary is THAT important to you...

1063153.gif

image.jpg

Na im good, we've had him long enough.

I just don't like change. I'll miss goldie, and I have no idea who this Jim Rome guy is.

I'm basically glad, he's so inept that it's been a long time coming. but at the same time, it's the end of an era and can't help feeling a bit nostalgic already.

I think the way they are letting him go is pretty shitty and it's definitely an end of an era.

I know it wasn't his decision because when then rumors of Rogan leaving started, he said he would continue without him because he liked his job.

I do think he'll be happier when he's gone. I'm sure it's just a well paying job to him but he's not passionate about the sport. Once he's gone, he's a big enough name where someone will want him and he'll probably be rejuvenated.

He may be a goof but he was a big part of the UFC production and it's a little sad to see him go and be disrespected on the way out.

Back