Anyone pissed theyre replacing Goldie?

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its not that i love him or have even grown fond of him over the years. Its that all the silly shit he says will be GONE! We'll never laugh to ourselves or get to make fun of him again.

And no one, not Jim Rome, or any other mainstream ball sports guy will scream ,"IT IS ALL OVER " like him.

What really irks be is that theyre replacing him with a ballsports show host , Jim Rome. .....

Its not like we havent tasted what different commentators are like, Jon Anik and Stann are boring as hell. Stann is cool but Anik is a dud.

Goldberg brings the voice , the energy, and the comic relief. He's not there for his in depth knowledge or experience in fighting. And he's certainly not their to pamper the WME board. Probably got fired because he refused to rim job Ari Emmanuel.

WAR GOLDIE

Last edited:
Not at all, it's about time, you'd think after commentating the sport for so many years he would have gained some knowledge of it, but he hasn't. Now if only they would replace Rogan's bias ass then maybe I'd be able to watch an event with the volume on for once.

I feel he gets too much flak. Honestly since 2011 he's been better than Rogan.

I am fucking furious.

I'm a little sad to see him go but not pissed. If they come up with a shitty replacement, I'll go from a sad to pissed.

No. id like for them to finally " do better than that"

I'm furious and will probably never watch Ultimate Fighting again.

I will miss some of the dumb shit he says.

But keeping someone around because he says dumb shit isnt the right reason to keep them around.

Think Rogan will be next. Rogan only appears good because Goldie is so shocking. Rogan alongside someone who knows what they are doing is going to look bad.

Pissed isn't the word. Now we will probably get Anik.

Not pissed but I find it extremely distasteful that people are celebrating a man losing his job. Not in the habit of kicking them while their down unless it's a street fight or Pride rules competition...

No, as he still makes the same mistakes after a decade.

Not pissed but I hope he's replaced with someone that knows MMA.

Mauro Ranallo only one I know that meets my expectations

How am I ever going to know who the Michael Jordan of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is without Goldie?

Rogan occasionally lets biases cloud his judgment and is quick to say that someone is hurt, but generally provides accurate info. Goldie is where most of the verbal fuckups comes from during the broadcasts.

Back