1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

anyone own the FightGear Masters headgear?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by LRjiujitsu, Aug 19, 2010.

1. LRjiujitsu

LRjiujitsu Blue Belt

Just wondering if anyone has experience with, or owns the fightgear masters competition headgear, and if they know how it compares to other mexican styled looking headgears. (or even fighgears own mexican style headgear, does one offer morep rotection then the other? i know they both have similer elevated cheek bone protectors to help cover up the nose)

Was also curious how it fits, i cant seem to find any pictures at all besides the front view, so if anyone can post pictures or anything, that would be great.

2. nchapa

nchapa White Belt

I'm surprised no one has answered this. I am interested to find out as well.

3. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

I could be completely mistaken, however, I believe there was a post awhile back where "Chino" had good things to say about that particular headgear. I could have the wrong person, however, I believe it was him. Try sending him a PM, and see, and if it was him, hopefully he can post the information in this thread.

Update: Here is the thread, and it was "Chino".

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f16/best-headgear-other-than-winning-1066629/

:icon_chee

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  4. LRjiujitsu

LRjiujitsu Blue Belt

thanks man, yeah i pmed him to get a little info, but was hoping some others could give me a little more feedback and opinions

5. LRjiujitsu

LRjiujitsu Blue Belt

bump
    anyone?