Anyone own or try a pair of hyperkos?

3pac

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I was wondering if anybody here has tried the nike hyperko boxing shoe, I am considering getting it in either dark blue/red or the lime green and was hoping I could get some feedback on the shoe itself. I'm a size 11 normally so should I order an 11.5?
Are the shoes worth it? do they look good in person?

Thanks

Stick true to size if you get these. Definitely not a daily use boot. I'd stick to wrestling shoes if you want something to train in.

I'd limit these much to just sparring and fighting.

Very good boot tho. Slightly overpriced imo, if you've got the blue cheese, go for it; I recommend it.

I don't even see them On the nike website where can u get them

Stick true to size if you get these. Definitely not a daily use boot. I'd stick to wrestling shoes if you want something to train in.

I'd limit these much to just sparring and fighting.

Very good boot tho. Slightly overpriced imo, if you've got the blue cheese, go for it; I recommend it.

why arent they a daily use type of shoe? I have a pair of white hi top everlast shoes im using right now which i would probably use for weight lifting or normal training days

I have 2 pairs. I wear size 11 nike sneakers and size 11 heyperkos fit me fine. But everyones feet will be different. Athleteps has easy return/ exchanges.

They are as good as any top quality boxing boots out there but not better you are paying the diffrence for the looks which answers your other question they look amazing in person.

I wore them 5 days a week training in the gym they are still in great shape but i alternate the pairs and take great care of them. But never outside the gym for non boxing activities

How narrow are the hyperkos

I can't post pics yet but if you pm me an email i can post a picture of hyper ko and nike sneaker taken from top side by side.

They are more narrow than sneakers of course but not very narrow imo

i have the boots - use them every day. size I am 10.5 in running shoes and 10.5 in these. but I am 9.5 in dress shoes.

I have 2 pairs. I wear size 11 nike sneakers and size 11 heyperkos fit me fine. But everyones feet will be different. Athleteps has easy return/ exchanges.

They are as good as any top quality boxing boots out there but not better you are paying the diffrence for the looks which answers your other question they look amazing in person.

I wore them 5 days a week training in the gym they are still in great shape but i alternate the pairs and take great care of them. But never outside the gym for non boxing activities

what colored pairs did you get?

Back