Anyone own a pair of Reversal RVDDW shorts?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by situation4life, Aug 18, 2010.

1. situation4life

situation4life Orange Belt

Are they worth paying over 100 bucks for? Also, do the shorts really run small?

2. madizm2

madizm2 Brown Belt

I tried a few pairs on at the Isami store and they didn't feel that great (kinda felt like the original Sprawl shorts; material-wise). Maybe it was the selection they had at the store at the time and the fact that I just tried them on but there wasn't anything special about them.

3. acsubie**

acsubie** Orange Belt

I ordered some and I like them but unfortunately they are small on me. Never even wore them. So if you are interested in done XXLs hit me up. Honestly they
    Fit more like a XL if that. I wear a 36 in every other shorts but with the Reversals it's a snug fit

4. Tapbar

Tapbar Blue Belt

They do run small.

i'm 32 waist and i wear large which fits perfect.

The website says 32inch waist if medium, which is untrue. I have both rash guard and shorts. Reversal RVDDW Mesh Logo Fight Shorts

5. situation4life

do the logos come off easy or at all?

6. Ls1PWR

Ls1PWR White Belt

why pay $100 for some basic grappling shorts that limit your movement (no side slits), when you can get 2 pairs of superior shorts for the same amount?

take a look at: Nogi, Sprawl, Hayabusa, Koral, and Manto shorts. they are great brands with great shorts. NO pair of shorts is worth $100.....

7. madizm2

madizm2 Brown Belt

One reason is because of exclusivity, you don't see many people stateside wearing RVDDW gear.

8. situation4life

already own pairs of nogi, sprawl and koral. hayabusa was a brand i was thinking of trying but for another 30 bucks, i could just buy a pair of reversal shorts that barley no one has in america.

9. Ls1PWR

Ls1PWR White Belt

lol, i didnt read your name up until now. there is no point in arguing with you, i bet the situation would wear them....