Anyone own a pair of Reversal RVDDW shorts?

I tried a few pairs on at the Isami store and they didn't feel that great (kinda felt like the original Sprawl shorts; material-wise). Maybe it was the selection they had at the store at the time and the fact that I just tried them on but there wasn't anything special about them.

I ordered some and I like them but unfortunately they are small on me. Never even wore them. So if you are interested in done XXLs hit me up. Honestly they
Fit more like a XL if that. I wear a 36 in every other shorts but with the Reversals it's a snug fit

why pay $100 for some basic grappling shorts that limit your movement (no side slits), when you can get 2 pairs of superior shorts for the same amount?

take a look at: Nogi, Sprawl, Hayabusa, Koral, and Manto shorts. they are great brands with great shorts. NO pair of shorts is worth $100.....

why pay $100 for some basic grappling shorts that limit your movement (no side slits), when you can get 2 pairs of superior shorts for the same amount?

take a look at: Nogi, Sprawl, Hayabusa, Koral, and Manto shorts. they are great brands with great shorts. NO pair of shorts is worth $100.....

One reason is because of exclusivity, you don't see many people stateside wearing RVDDW gear.

already own pairs of nogi, sprawl and koral. hayabusa was a brand i was thinking of trying but for another 30 bucks, i could just buy a pair of reversal shorts that barley no one has in america.

lol, i didnt read your name up until now. there is no point in arguing with you, i bet the situation would wear them....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back