Anyone One Else Getting Destroyed by Allergies?

RoninJin

Holla At Me If You Like My Avatar
@Black
Reaction score
Going on week 3 now and my allergies pills ain't doing jack. Im taking Claratin whatever its called. Anyways my nose is running, eyes are burning, and I feel like my energy has been zapped

Now that I'm in DK my allergies are gone but I'm sure once I get back to Houston they'll be back full strength.

try zyrtec then. or a nasal spray. my allergies are fine. everyone else around me is suffering.

Im probably about to have problems soon

This time of year is shit

Try everyday for the past 5 years.

omg...yes. it wont stop man. 2 full weeks of bullshit and its slowly starting to let up. its one of the most annoying f*cking things about transferring into spring/summer

Having an air filter at home will help. Alot of problems with allergies start at home and get worse when you go outside. After you get up in the morning ,run an air filter in your room for afew hours.

Alot of good advice folks. Im at the point of trying just about everything

I'm getting destroyed this year as well. I was concerned at first because it seems like it's too early in the spring to be so bad and few people around me are having the same reaction.

I spent some time away from my cat and they persisted, so looks like the little devil is off the hook for now.

It's supposed to be a really bad year for allergies where I live, yet I haven't had any reaction. My allergies seem to have disappeared as I have gotten older.

It's supposed to be a really bad year for allergies where I live, yet I haven't had any reaction. My allergies seem to have disappeared as I have gotten older.

I'm kind of in a similar situation, but for me, its very on or off lol. Either I get fucked, or I'll be ok. Also TS, I was told by a pharmacist that you should change up the allergy pills you take from year to year, otherwise they won't have the same effect. I am not sure why exactly but I took his word for it. Also, one of the best allergy pills I have taken was from Costco, the Kirkland brand I believe. One pill, was good for three days lol.

I've never had allergies my entire life(other than a minor one to bees), now though, at age 35, I think it's starting to get to me. I was emptying the lawnmower bagger the other day, and holy shit. My eyes were watering, my nose was running and I started sneezing. I had to take a Benadryl and that shit knocked me out. I hope it doesn't get much worse.

Yes and I always have to take those big claritin 24 hr pills.

Wanted to try the local honey thing but my jar from whole foods has been on my desk. Hasn't even been opened...

I've never had allergies my entire life(other than a minor one to bees), now though, at age 35, I think it's starting to get to me. I was emptying the lawnmower bagger the other day, and holy shit. My eyes were watering, my nose was running and I started sneezing. I had to take a Benadryl and that shit knocked me out. I hope it doesn't get much worse.

One time I was walking to my car from my class. I passed through some archway and there were flowers on both sides. I got so fucked up from those flowers that I couldn't drive for about twenty minutes. Just sat in my car sneezing. Fucking bullshit.

Yes and I always have to take those big claritin 24 hr pills.

Wanted to try the local honey thing but my jar from whole foods has been on my desk. Hasn't even been opened...

I just switch to Allegra. Claritin weak ass ain't doing shit for me

Absolutely killing me, I'm literally taking entire packs of allergy meds a day + Visine eyedrops and it's doing nothing.

Back