Anyone noticing younger men have no interest in marriage anymore?

There is no point to be married, especially any man in his late 20s early 30s who has his shit together.

Realistically speaking, say youre 33, own your own house, car, have a savings and have things on the go. You can just go on tinder and fuck as long as you aren’t ugly, with no risk of losing half your shit. You don’t need some woman coming in your life, fucking everything up and then leaving with half your shit she never would’ve had.

The only reason I see for it really is having the same name. I don't have my husband's but I would if it wasn't so complicated.
Plenty of people have kids with different names and get on fine, but I wouldn't have liked it growing up.

Marriage is (it really still is for some people) a deep promise to love and commit ones whole life to another person for good or ill. And a promise to be held together in gods love and to grow in selflessness and self sacrifice.

Thats the only possible environment where it is wise to intentionally bring children into the mix.

The worst thing about counseling people who are considering divorce is getting them to see that they are wrong about what the problem in their life is. It's not about the spouse. The problem is most people who have gotten married are fundamentally wrong about how to find happiness and about spiritual and psychological and emotional growth. They have no foundation and are doomed to failure before they start for reasons they aren't even aware of.

Last edited:
Marriage is (it really still is for some people) a deep promise to love and.commit ones whole life to another person for good or ill. And a promise to be held together in gods love and to grow in selflessness and self sacrifice.

Thats the only possible environment where it is wise to intentionally bring children into the mix.

The worst thing about counseling people who are considering divorce is getting them to see that they are wrong about what the problem in their life is. It's not about the spouse. The problem is most people who have gotten married are fundamentally wrong about how to find happiness and about spiritual and psychological and emotional growth. They have no foundation and are doomed to failure before they start for reasons they arent even aware of.
Okay. Again, although he proposed and meant it, we got married otherwise I would have been booted out of the country. We tried doing it in Amsterdam but the government are fucking stupid there and I went in 3 times to get a marriage license and they kept coming up with different things and ran out of time. I even had friends' passports as witnesses.

When you commit to someone, you commit. You don't need a bit of paper to tell you that.

Didn't read the OP

But maybe try marrying older men TS.

Marriage is (it really still is for some people) a deep promise to love and.commit ones whole life to another person for good or ill. And a promise to be held together in gods love and to grow in selflessness and self sacrifice.

The worst thing about counseling people who are considering divorce is getting them to see that they are wrong about what the problem in their life is. It's not about the spouse. The problem is most people who have gotten married are fundamentally wrong about how to find happiness and about spiritual and psychological and emotional growth. They have no foundation and are doomed to failure before they start for reasons they arent even aware of.
Great point. Feel like we are still on the fight club and American beauty era, where people are miserable and don’t even know why

Okay. Again, although he proposed and meant it, we got married otherwise I would have been booted out of the country. We tried doing it in Amsterdam but the government are fucking stupid there and I went in 3 times to get a marriage license and they kept coming up with different things and ran out of time. I even had friends' passports as witnesses.

When you commit to someone, you commit. You don't need a bit of paper to tell you that.

Two things.

I am not critisizing anything you have done friend. I have no intention of that and if it sounded like that its a mistake on my part.

I agree about the paper but im talking about the real thing which means a heck of a lot.

I’ve got a friend who is on the verge of divorce. The guy got married when he was 25, I went to his wedding and they’ve been together since he was 17 and she was 16. But over the last couple of years, their marriage was on the rocks. About 3 years ago, his one of his business went down and she basically started giving him shit and they separated about 2 years ago. He had three, but it went down to 1.

Now, his new businesses, which has been going on for about a year and a half is doing great. He’s making close to 500k a year now, way more than his 200k the past. He’s bought a bunch of new Rolex’s gotten a few new cars.

But now, the dude is totally against the thought of getting back with her. And I say good, he actually found out she messed around.

He told me to avoid marriage at all costs, and says he’s an “Alpha” now and said to read this book called “The Unplugged Alpha.” And what a shit show that book was.

The guy is a bit of a nut now and tells our friends who are married basically the shoe could drop if things go south.

They’ve basically agreed that he pays 3k a month and take care of the kids schools, which he was doing. He’s gotten off a bit easy, so he should be happy about that.

Two things.

I am not critisizing anything you have done friend. I have no intention of that and if it sounded like that its a mistake on my part.

I agree about the paper but im talking about the real thing which means a heck of a lot.
I wouldn't think that of you. Ever.

Why is this a thing?

All the girls are on Instagram talking about how all men are trash. Or now Tiktok.

Men are
- Either on Twitter and niche sites like here talking about how all women are trash and Western culture is falling
- Or on Insta and Tiktok simping for the girls and agreeing with everything they say

This is my ultimate conclusion of the internet <45>

Last edited:
All the girls are on Instagram talking about how all men are trash. Or now Tiktok.

Men are
- Either on Twitter and niche sites like talking about how all women are trash and Western culture is falling
- Or on Insta and Tiktok simping for the girls and agreeing with everything they say

This is my ultimate conclusion of the internet <45>
We know I'm way over the age of Tik Tok, but the "you're a man" shit when I've been here for donkeys is so dopey sloppy silly now.

We know I'm way over the age of Tik Tok, but the "you're a man" shit when I've been here for donkeys is so dopey sloppy silly now.

Lol it's rare to see a girl here. And your posting style is that of a guy's.

[QUOTE="A.S. Deep, post: 165597049, member: 513619"]Lol it's rare to see a girl here. And your posting style is that of a guy's.[/QUOTE]
You don't fucking say.

Marriage was something Ive never been too crazy about but did consider it later on. I just realized approaching my late 20s now that most of the guys I went to high school with including older by a few years arent married and most not even in relationships. Feels like a decade ago itd be rare to be in this position. From my year there are only 4 guys who got married and 3 of them have been with the same chick since high school before they tied the knot.

Next gen clearly have more wisdom than i gave them credit for.

Back