Anyone noticed that Conor was having his hand up in the open workout

635897847931844982-696346497_attach.gif

Are you sure that you're sure of what we all seem to be unsure of your sureness about?

Did anyone notice TS makes shit posts?
You must be a sad sole. I thought I remembered you from another post so I looked at your postings and all you do it bitch and right, "look another shit post". You're a great contribution to Sherdog

Weird, he used to have'em on someone else's butt

No, he's not sure he's sure. That's why he's asking "are you sure?". He wants to be sure.
Im not so sure that hes not as sure as you are sure that hes not sure and Im sure about that for sure to be sure.

That's considered polite where I'm from.

200.gif

I'm not sure what's going on here?

You must be a sad sole. I thought I remembered you from another post so I looked at your postings and all you do it bitch and right, "look another shit post". You're a great contribution to Sherdog

An you bothered to look it up? An im the sad one.

Fuck off mate.

Remember the 196 open workout? "Ooooh Conor hitting pads while looking away he's the best ever" that was funny

Diaz vs CMac reminded me of TFerg vs The GOAT of GOAT (aka Landon VanGOATa): you had two 145'ers that were embarrassing the larger man on the feet but neglected the laws of physics for the value of hands down entertainment ego. Both learned a hard lesson but I hope they don't become too safe and loose their flowiness ("keep it flowy, Ar-tem).

All that matters is when Conor and VanGOATa will meet. The only other fight that can come close is Diaz vs Ferg. Although I see stiffness in Ferg and Diaz, they are true warriors. Throw Joe Duffy vs Cerrone on the card and this will be me:

Who+called+_ba863cb480297b0d0fbb81f1dff22e9a.jpg

Back