Anyone notice a difference..?

tenor.png

If Conors opponent looks tight and flat footed at the staredown in the center of the cage bet the house on Conor.

That was the first time he doubted himself.

And I understand it, he can say all the bullshit he wants but he knew that was the first time he didn't know exactly what to expect.

Man, honestly, If I had a nickel every time a fighter was honest about their injuries pre fight I'd have 0 cents
If I had a nickel for every time a fighter made excuses after suffering a devastating loss, I'd be a rich man lol.

'Honest' lmao, jesus fucking christ.... <36>

He was wondering if the money was worth the ass whopping he was gonna receive

Vs Cerrone and vs Alvarez he's Focused Conor, and thus destroyed his opponent.

He barely trained for Khabib and still did the best anyone ever has against Khabib.

Those Irish potatoes, mate

He knew himself he probably wasn’t ready for that fight and didn’t take it serious like he should have.
I’m no expert on body language nor do I claim to be but that’s what it looks like to me.

Just my guess.
It’s possible for sure. He knew he wasn’t ready for the fucking monster in Khabib. He knew he was fooked!

<{fry}>

Conor McGregor didn't take the biggest fight in MMA history seriously? Even though he said in the lead-up to the fight that his camp was a 'war zone'?

He took the fight seriously, he was just shook. The pressure got to him when it's usually supposed to be the other way around.
I get that for sure. It was his biggest fight for sure but he seemed like a jack ass at the press conference and was all over the damn place. More then he usually is.

Just recently he said he was partying and not taking the camp seriously leading up to the Khabib fight. Blah, blah, blah.

That’s why I said what I said. Do you think their fight would go any different now?

Even more evidence that Conor is in his second prime. He is gonna demolish whoever is unlucky enough to stand opposite him in the Octagon.

Back