Anyone not interested in the Conor fight? I'm not. He's a no-name journeyman.

At the very least I think he's fun to watch. He has those flashy kicks. I'm still not sure he'll amount to much but we'll soon find out.

He's barely top 15 as far as I'm concerned. Once he beats a Mendes or a Edgar, I'll start paying attention to him. I'll be watching kpop videos or I'll be on Sherdog during the fight, who's with me?

I'm not a Conor fan by any stretch, but you don't have a clue what journey-man is.

i'll watch him fight cause i hope he gets humbled and shuts up, but what i'm really interested in is watching how cerrone does this time and i hope he wins cause he's way more exciting to watch than benderson.

You must be interested. You know the fight happens today and you posted a thread. If you didn't care then don't watch or post.

You are so not interested that you started this thread. I guess you need validation for your hate.

I like watching him fight but I don't care for his fake BS, theatrical antics, nursery rhymes, interviews and clothes. Those things don't make me appreciate his fighting style more. I would watch him with the same interest if he would fight in the prelims; the dude brings it. I don't tap in to the whole title fight feeling people seem to have. Maybe this will come if he gets some relevant competition. I'm much more interested in the Cerrone-Henderson fight.

McGregor's a journeyman

If the journey is to reach Perfection

Conor Bless

A veteran like you sounding more like one of the tweener girlyboy fans, than a man who appreciates watching a skilled mma fighter..?

A veteran like you sounding more like one of the tweener girlyboy fans, than a man who appreciates watching a skilled mma fighter..?

I'm both. Believe me, if the Andersonish striving for perfection in the fights wasn't there in the actual cage, then I wouldn't be going all NSYNC over McGregoat's whole deal; but it is, so I am. Nothing wrong with a bit of fun anyways me brudda.

Back