Anyone not interested in the Conor fight? I'm not. He's a no-name journeyman.

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
He's barely top 15 as far as I'm concerned. Once he beats a Mendes or a Edgar, I'll start paying attention to him. I'll be watching kpop videos or I'll be on Sherdog during the fight, who's with me?

there are few things worse than kpop videos. Conor isn't one of them...

I dont think he is as great as everyone makes him out to be but he is a good fighter. Also, nice troll bait.

yes, dominating holloway for 15 mins and KO'ing poirier in 2 minutes makes him not even top 15.

go away.

No one is not watching when Mcgregor fights or talks, that includes you TS, you're not fooling anyone.

McGregor's a journeyman

If the journey is to reach Perfection

Conor Bless

All his hype aside if he was a random person ko'ing people the way he has been you'd be interested. Are you not interested in Thatch or Thompson?

Now that he lost the fight due to a bad weight cut I'm not that interested any more frankly

I like the guy.

Never thought that all the McGoat shit was funny because it's just overly done on the forum, and for that matter I don't pay much attention to what's happening outside the octagon, but I like how he performs. Good competitor

So only beating 2 of the 10 in top 10 makes you top 10? What about the other 8? Lol

Conor is GOAT, fool. Get on this train or gtfo.

Conor bless

Although I do agree with you in some part, I'm very interested in seeing Conor fight. If only to see if he can back up half the talk he talks.

At the moment I'm a anti-fan, a fan to see him lose so that his girlyboy fan base will drop him. Only then can I appreciate him as a good fighter without screeching & idol awe of the giryboy fan base.

there are few things worse than kpop videos. Conor isn't one of them...

Shut your whore mouth! Kpop is.... Sigh, terrible.

Conor far from a journeyman until proven otherwise. He hasn't faced a bad match up yet but he can't run from it forever. As of right now he's a dangerous opponent for just about anyone.

Back