Anyone more violent than Prime Aldo?

Prime Wand and Shogun. Those Chute Boxe guys were violent af.

There was once a gym called Chute Boxe. All of those guys were savages: prime roided Wandy in Pride, prime Shogun, young Ninja, young Anderson, Pele, Azeredo, ... all of them were savages and IMO more violent than prime Aldo.

A lot of violence back in the day in Pride, we still miss those days
"A lot of violence back in the day in Pride"
Yeah, I wonder why?

Sad we never got to see Aldo kick someone in the face while on the ground.

Arguably the most vicious fighter not just in MMA but all combat sports

duff.gif

NSFW asshole

There is a long, long list of fighters who were more violent than Aldo.

"A lot of violence back in the day in Pride"
Yeah, I wonder why?
You can blame it on the roids, you can blame it on the fact that they loved freak matches between Wandy and a 135 lbs Japanese can with a 0-6 record (figure of speech), you can also say it due to the fact that face stomps and soccer kicks were allowed and those are always more brutal to watch.

But I guess you were refering to roids. Don't act like before USADA the UFC was "clean" (ps: it's still not clean)

You can blame it on the roids, you can blame it on the fact that they loved freak matches between Wandy and a 135 lbs Japanese can with a 0-6 record (figure of speech), you can also say it due to the fact that face stomps and soccer kicks were allowed and those are always more brutal to watch.

But I guess you were refering to roids. Don't act like before USADA the UFC was "clean" (ps: it's still not clean)
Whoever said the UFC was clean? I'm saying Pride was on the next level.

Wanderlei Silva the only and only.
No one come close except maybe yvel

yeah, came here to write prime Wanderlei Silva... even TS mentioned him.
I think its clear who would have win a pool.

Back