Anyone more entertaining than Derrick Lewis?

Black beast fights are painfully boring

Everyone's holding onto his one come from behind knockout

Wake up ... The 14 minutes before it sucked ...as do almost all of his fights

His interviews are entertaining though ...much more so then his fights

Bullshit assessment. That submission attempt where everyone thought he was going to tap, he gave the thumbs up, arm way contorted, and then broke out...pure beauty to watch.

I guess I havent seen 6 .... I can tell you his fights against cornier , Nelson and that other slob Marcin were all horribly boring ....as was volkov ....

Jds fight was a disappointment too he just dropped out of exhaustion like a slob ....

Nganou fight was so bad Dana was furious ... I don't think either threw a punch

He's a slob ...period .....he's had 1 or 2 "funny" interviews ...
That are kinda lame too if you ask me

Last edited:
Bullshit assessment. That submission attempt where everyone thought he was going to tap, he gave the thumbs up, arm way contorted, and then broke out...pure beauty to watch.

O god it must of had you on the edge of your seat ..... The 30 ppl I had over we're either falling asleep or using his god awful fight as a smoke break

I'm gunna need 20 shots of whiskey to make his fight worth watching ....then maybe his woddling sloppy techniques will look fun to watch

Maybe if you don't care about the fighting aspect of MMA, he's up there.

If you actually come for the fights, he's about as dull as WMMA.

He's funny but he's out of breath half the time he gives those lines.

My lord...his KO over Volkov with like 10 seconds left...he was dead to rights. Talk about snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. Had he not have KO'd Volkov he might not have fought anymore.

As soon as Volkov hit the deck I said “Yes now we get his interview” and we got hot balls.

This man made me laugh so much : in Interviews, as a commentator, etc
View attachment 723819

so heres the tl;dr version first of all -

he was a big part of how i got into mma

now that thats out the way, heres my splooge

when i first started hearing about mma, i couldnt actually watch the fights. couldnt get a hold of the videos, no internet etc. would just read about it in magazines etc, hear how the fights had gone, look at pics of guys getting mounted and smashed etc. it looked fucking insane.

years later when the internet started to blow up, i got a hold of bas' series of videos, it was all of his fights and he narrates all that is going on in them, little funny bits of background story, his thought process at certain points, and just generally funny shit of bas being bas, even admitting things like he was pretending he had been fouled to get sympathy from the ref. straight off the bat it was so fascinating to just have it all explained, and of course he had a really explosive style anyway, there was all sorts of crazy shit in his fights like he would say watch this carefully and basically his opponents shin was broken and you could see it flex when he took a step...it was a fucking amazing introduction to the sport. from there i started just cherry picking various fighters i had always wanted to watch, like rampage and wanderlei in pride, fedor, all of that shit. but bas was the OG for me

The crowd loves him. He makes PPV’s exciting. Has funny interviews. Has a funny Instagram. Goes deep on his wife. Loves his Popeyes.

derrick-lewis-ufc.jpg

ur moms more entertaining till I wear her out... for sure me and ur mom would make a more exciting ppv. what are u even talking about guy?

ur moms more entertaining till I wear her out... for sure me and ur mom would make a more exciting ppv. what are u even talking about guy?

lol damn Junior Lecler 88, ever since I fucked your lil sister you’ve been following me ever since like that annoying little neighbor kid. If you want me to teach you how to be a man and fuck girls like your sister just ask, junior. All I did was roll up some trees and blew it in her face and that was it. There’s a reason why your dad named you Jr. Lecler 88 cuz you’re a 31 year old virgin and he’s ashamed of you.

Derrick Lewis is eating out on his persona right now considering the majority of his fights are dog shit.

Legit top fighter sure and entertaining ish also...but fuck me are 50% of his fights un watchable.
they are pathetic

I'm curious if inefficient energy Michel will HL reel Diego Sanchez next week. Talking the big tall Brazilian 170'er.

Back