Anyone more entertaining than Derrick Lewis?

I don't care about interviews, build up's, or Instamanigram, which leaves just the fighting and of course he's exciting but man he has some crap performances mixed in there. Super exciting generally, no where near the most entertaining fighter. I don't even get how people care about a fighters social media.

His recent interview with Helwani was fun to watch. He actually is funny when he’s being low key.

Derrick Lewis should never be cut. Idc if he loses 10 fights in a row.
The man should be untouchable.

Imagine him on commentary?
{<jordan}
him and Matt Hammil as commentators would be great

derrick-lewis-ufc.jpg
Imagine this guy naked, on top of you. slobbering all over while the prison guards look the other way.

He gets a lot of flack for his fighting skills, but you can’t argue with him being tied for the most knockouts in hw history.

But his cardio can't get past round 1.
And he looks like he's moving in wet sand every fight.
Do you really enjoy slow entertainment?

If Derrick Lewis fought any slower, my TV would go into sleep mode.

Leave it to Sherdog Friday afternoon basement dwellers to hate someone as fun as Derrick Lewis

Black beast fights are painfully boring

Everyone's holding onto his one come from behind knockout

One? Lol he has about 5 or 6 come from behind knockouts. How are you a 2008 account?

One? Lol he has about 5 or 6 come from behind knockouts. How are you a 2008 account?

Everyone only talks about the one though ..... Meanwhile they were all pretty boring fights ....

Fan friendly fights have there place .... But I'm not sure they should be higher then a main card opener ....

The fight before the co main tomorrow is an absolute joke

Everyone only talks about the one though ..... Meanwhile they were all pretty boring fights ....

First you thought he only had one come from behind knockout, now you're claiming the other fights were boring. Just admit you only saw the Volkov fight.

Back