Anyone more entertaining than Derrick Lewis?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The crowd loves him. He makes PPV’s exciting. Has funny interviews. Has a funny Instagram. Goes deep on his wife. Loves his Popeyes.

derrick-lewis-ufc.jpg

Derrick Lewis should never be cut. Idc if he loses 10 fights in a row.
The man should be untouchable.

Imagine him on commentary?
{<jordan}

Fun personality, the majority of his fight footage is agonizing to watch, with little replay value.

My lord...his KO over Volkov with like 10 seconds left...he was dead to rights. Talk about snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. Had he not have KO'd Volkov he might not have fought anymore.

Here is a funny one :
2pices&soda.gif
War Mas

Black beast fights are painfully boring

Everyone's holding onto his one come from behind knockout

Wake up ... The 14 minutes before it sucked ...as do almost all of his fights

His interviews are entertaining though ...much more so then his fights

"Anyone more entertaining than Derrick Lewis?"
Yeah... DC

Saying he told Trump he was going to KO the Russian for him killed me. He's the funniest, most lovable, most dangerous dude in the HW division. Even The Predator was scared of him, let that sink in.

Outside the cage, yep, the dude is hilarious. Inside the cage it's a lot of action, but it's a also brawling with poor tech, so it's a matter of preference.

Mas was funny for a bit, but he crossed the line into Cejudo Cringe a while ago for me.
That was not funny, He wanted to insult him !
Not a bad call, Cejudo is acting weird lately to get attention

Derrick Lewis is eating out on his persona right now considering the majority of his fights are dog shit.

Legit top fighter sure and entertaining ish also...but fuck me are 50% of his fights un watchable.

Last edited:
He has moments but if you took all of his footage into consideration, he is slow and boring.

Back