mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
a total entertainer and no doubt had the best MMA entrance by far

and his entertaining dance group

His music videos are amazing

I loved the flag too

Genki+sudo+bril+red+mma+fighter+genki+sudo+didn+t+come+down+to_d1d24f_5540885.jpg

Possibly my all time favorite. Well rounded and as exciting as you could be. I used to love showing my friends in high school how he beat Butterbean.

No. not at all.

Thanks for reminding me about World Order though. haven't listened to that in ages.

He was just a hair before I started watching MMA regularly ('05ish), but I respect the hell out of the dude and I like his overall message. Exciting fighter, awesome human being.

As a matter of fact, I need to be going through his fight library, thanks for the reminder TS.

Yes. I miss him very much. He was so damn entertaining. The way he would change stances and attack in odd manners. Great submission game.

I remember watching him vs Duane Ludwig live on UFC PPV when I was much younger. I was a huge fan of Genki but I also loved Bang. I didnt know who to root for. I hated that somebody had to lose. But really nobody lost. It was an extremely close fight that could have gone either way. That was so damn exciting to watch those two go back and forth live.

Somebody please post the "we are all one" picture if it is not on here already

Yes. I miss him very much. He was so damn entertaining. The way he would change stances and attack in odd manners. Great submission game.

I remember watching him vs Duane Ludwig live on UFC PPV when I was much younger. I was a huge fan of Genki but I also loved Bang. I didnt know who to root for. I hated that somebody had to lose. But really nobody lost. It was an extremely close fight that could have gone either way. That was so damn exciting to watch those two go back and forth live.

Somebody please post the "we are all one" picture if it is not on here already
The bang fight is the reason the changed the rules regarding stand ups after cuts. Genki got Duane down and Duane wasn't getting up anytime soon but after he got cut the started them back on their feet and Bang ended up winning. As a Sudo fan that was a hard one to watch, I remember yelling at the TV like fucking put them back where they were! I guess I was too used to the way they did things in Pride.

One of my all-time favorite fighters. He's one of those fighters I just don't see how anyone could not like.

He is such a talent. In a lot of different fields. Could've fought an extra couple of years though.

random circlejerk threads are the worst.

Yes very much so, not just him but fighters like him.

Dude was awesome

i miss him yes. great fighter/entertainer

He's been in my sig since forever.

I miss him but I'm glad he chose his health.

And those dancing vids are pretty sweet

Me. His fight with Leigh Remedios is more or less what got me into MMA.

Coming out showing him his back. LAter hitting this:

tumblr_metxa3QI4F1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

and then taking his back with the quickness. I was amazed and instantly became a fan:

Genkirnc.gif

Choked him out a few secs after that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back