Anyone looking to systematically improve their game, check out Grapplers Guide

grdstorm11

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I just joined this site a few days ago however I have been following it for the past few months.

It is packed with a lot of great info and what I especially like are the game development analysis sheets. I have already printed out the majority of these sheets and put together a binder so I can track my progress.

I will update you guys on how that works for me.

No reason to ban. It's a great site. I've been a member for over a year and it has a ton of resources; including some informative threads that are in the free sections.

Not to mention, the owner of the site is a member here and has posted a ton of awesome free articles in this forum in the past.

I just joined this site a few days ago however I have been following it for the past few months.

It is packed with a lot of great info and what I especially like are the game development analysis sheets. I have already printed out the majority of these sheets and put together a binder so I can track my progress.

I will update you guys on how that works for me.

It looks like someone is posting this because they want to win one of the many Grapplers Guide Contests :icon_lol:.

It looks like someone is posting this because they want to win one of the many Grapplers Guide Contests :icon_lol:.

that would be nice heh.

On a serious note, TGG is a very good resource and is very grassroots based. A lot of people out there do not have the money for private lessons or have a instructor who is constantly helping them fine tune their game. Lets face it, most academies/schools have a lot of students and although the instructor might give each and every student SOME personal attention, it is often times not enough. With a resource such as the TGG forums, you can take control over your own training and maximize your time on the mat.

I am a member on there as well, good site, lots of very, vey useful info that will help your game.

I am a member on there as well, good site, lots of very, vey useful info that will help your game.

Im a member too, but goodness man, sometimes all of these forum topics on the site can be a bit much.

Back