Anyone looking forward to Detroit Become Human?

I was wondering what happens if the main characters die. Anyway you could elaborate without spoilers?
Can't sorry without spoilers from what it seems it has effects on the next chapters will playthrough one more time to see how it changes

Can't sorry without spoilers from what it seems it has effects on the next chapters will playthrough one more time to see how it changes

No worries, I was curious to know what happens. The many branches in the chapters give this one high replay value in my opinion.

I didn't think I would dig the story line that much, but it's sucked me in for sure. Really enjoying the game so far, I'm on chapter 9 or 10.

I love these kind of games, but I'm PC Master Race. Someday I'll have to get a PS4 and play some of this shit because I think there are a few of them on console (Pretty sure I have Heavy Rain and my old PS3 around somewhere. I never got around to that)

(Pretty sure I have Heavy Rain and my old PS3 around somewhere. I never got around to that)

You should.

Its one of the most memorable PS3 experiences I've had.

I'm watching a Twitch stream of it. Looks pretty awesome.

I'm playing it right now, definitely worth picking up a copy. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10.

I've gone back and replayed a few chapters just to see all the potential endings. A cool feature is that you can replay any chapter you want, opting not to save your progress, so you can see all the possible outcomes without changing the overral story. I wouldn't recommend doing it with all the chapters, as it would ruin any future playthroughs, but some of them are really intriguing so I couldn't resist lol

@68WCombatMedic

Sound like its a pretty good game.

I'll add this to the list of games I'm picking up when I pick up a PS4.

I would definitely reccomend this, God of War, the witcher 3 (if you havent played it yet), the last of us and horizon zero dawn.

Also keep an eye on some upcoming exclusives. Spiderman looks like it's going to be a fun game, and I've never been a big fan of spiderman. Same with Biomutant, Days Gone and the last of us 2.

If you have a 4k TV, get the pro, as quite a few games coming out have graphic settings meant for the pro.

Bad review on Kotaku. Seems like a short interactive movie with no real choices.

There's an incredible amount of choices. Each chapter has at least 3 different endings, most resulting in the loss of a main character or side character. In an early chapter my choices led me to lose two characters, so I immediately went back and re did it. I didn't read the kotaku review, but if the reviewer said there's no "real choices", I'd like to know what game they played, cus it wasn't Detroit.

Here's the flowchart for the demo, which is also the very first mission.se2HMlR.jpg

Watched a review, game is 10 hours long and seems dull. Plus Jesse Williams is a chode and I think J Law is another character model and well, she’s a leftist lunatic. I’ll pass on this.

Watched a review, game is 10 hours long and seems dull. Plus Jesse Williams is a chode and I think J Law is another character model and well, she’s a leftist lunatic. I’ll pass on this.

I'm on chapter 22 out of 32, and I've been playing for just over 10 hours now. I'm not sure if the reviewer took the time find all the clues/dialogue options or just played at a faster pace.

This type of game isn't for everyone. If you enjoy story based games, I'd reccomend it. But if they aren't your cup of tea, you wouldn't enjoy Detroit.

Looks similar to Jennifer Lawrence but it's not her.

Finished the game last night and managed to get the happy ending for all 3 characters.

Story was poignant and phenomenal, I don't think i've been this invested in a video game story and it's characters since The Last Of Us. I'll probably go back and choose some darker decisions and watch how it unfolds.

Videogamer.com gave this a 4/10... they clearly have some sort of agenda. No way is this game less than a 7.

Finished the game last night and managed to get the happy ending for all 3 characters.

Story was poignant and phenomenal, I don't think i've been this invested in a video game story and it's characters since The Last Of Us. I'll probably go back and choose some darker decisions and watch how it unfolds.

Videogamer.com gave this a 4/10... they clearly have some sort of agenda. No way is this game less than a 7.
I couldn't agree more

Agree. Jesse Williams is a shit pickle and J Law is like aids, but even worse like a fuckin jabroni.

Just rented the game on redbox...It's installing.

I almost never use my PS4 but I loved heavy rain and these decision type games...I love the fact that if your character dies, the story continues, not like shitty The Walking dead story games.

Will review when I finish it

Back