Anyone looking for an account bet on the Rousey - Correia Match? (I'm picking Bethe)

RedRackham

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Edit: The bet is on with Degen Gambler.

I am of course going with Bethe!

Yes, I know, I know, I am only a 2013 account but that fire cracker Bethe is a 10 or 15-1 underdog isn't she? People with older accounts take that into consideration! :icon_lol:

Also, I am far from a sherdog belt color or account age snob but if you do not have an account at least as old as mine please don't even bother offering to bet.

I didn't even put up an account bet when Conor faced off with Mendes, I just made a thread you can see below stating I would close my account if Conor lost and I would have. Because I am honorable? No, because the crap people take for welshing on bets here is too annoying for me to stand! ha

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=107250395

I am having a few people over to chip in for the show so am getting ready, beer run and what not. I will be back to accept before the main card starts if anyone "suitable" offers and we will have 24 hours after the ppv starts to end it all, as it were, if we lose!

God forbid there is a Draw or No Contest but if that's the case we both survive! If anyone else has any other interesting stipulations please post them. Posting that you will take my bet locks you in if I accept! Lets here some offers!

Last edited:
I've put 40 bucks on Bethe. Why the fuck not right? Those was cigarette money anyways

I am of course going with Bethe!

Yes, I know, I know, I am only a 2013 account but that fire cracker Bethe is a 10 or 15-1 underdog isn't she? People with older accounts take that into consideration! :icon_lol:

Also, I am far from a sherdog belt color or account age snob but if you do not have an account at least as old as mine please don't even bother offering to bet.

I didn't even put up an account bet when Conor faced off with Mendes, I just made a thread you can see below stating I would close my account if Conor lost and I would have. Because I am honorable? No, because the crap people take for welshing on bets here is too annoying for me to stand! ha

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=107250395

I am having a few people over to chip in for the show so am getting ready, beer run and what not. I will be back to accept before the main card starts if anyone "suitable" offers and we will have 24 hours after the ppv starts to end it all, as it were, if we lose!

God forbid there is a Draw or No Contest but if that's the case we both survive! If anyone else has any other interesting stipulations please post them. Lets here some offers!

I accept.

I've put 40 bucks on Bethe. Why the fuck not right? Those was cigarette money anyways

Are you a smoker?

Youre still going to get those cigarettes after she loses, right?

If not, I guess thats one heck of a way to quit!

what is account bet? and what you see in bethe that 99% of people dont?

Wheres all the Ronda Lovers? :eek: No more offers? I don't want to take out a Conor supporter, we will need him for the war.

picking bethe is better than the lottery, i think ronda will taste defeat.

Back