Anyone live or lived in Thailand?

I'm going to Bangkok in December for a few weeks.

I will probably take a trip to Krabi, Phuket or maybe Udon Thani
Anyone know good place to train MA?
I'm kinda interested in just renting a place for a few weeks

I'm going to Bangkok in December for a few weeks.

I will probably take a trip to Krabi, Phuket or maybe Udon Thani
Anyone know good place to train MA?
I'm kinda interested in just renting a place for a few weeks

This is where I went, I'm not a fighter, i just went for a bit of fun and it was cool. It appeared that most training there were doing a camp there, most of them pros by the look of it.

http://sitsongpeenong.com/muay-thai/bangkok/

Dude who took me for the class was Sagaphet, I think he was 31 and had 200 pro fights, started fighting when he was 11, fuckin nuts ha ha

You know me, I move country to country and state to state. I just fell in love with Chiang Mai. I'm not being some silly cow on a romantic pipe dream. Losing my mother and me challenged with the same disease has given me and husband a reality check of not being adults, and to just try to enjoy ourselves together.

My point is that if you are not tied to a local job in Chiang Mai, there Is nothing stopping you from enjoying to live in Chiang Mai and then traveling during March and completely avoiding the burning season. This is what the majority of Chiang Mai Expats do (and a lot of locals) do.

Most head down to the islands or use the time to travel. Da Nang is a perfect spot to travel at that time.

It really only affects you if you are stuck with commitments in the city like a regular job etc

Last edited:
My point is that if you are not tied to a local job I'm Chiang Mai, there Is nothing stopping you from enjoying to live in Chiang Mai and then traveling during March and completely avoiding the burning season. This is what the majority of Chiang Mai Expats do (and a lot of locals) do.

Most head down to the islands or use the time to travel. Da Nang is a perfect spot to travel at that time.

It really only affects you if you are stuck with commitments in the city like a regular job etc
Okay, so it's expected that you leave the city during the burning season, can you work from elsewhere, is that normal? My lungs are so fucked I couldn't be involved with that in the slightest.

Okay, so it's expected that you leave the city during the burning season, can you work from elsewhere, is that normal? My lungs are so fucked I couldn't be involved with that in the slightest.

I don't know what your situation is but if you can avoid March in Chiang Mai, do it. It tends to clear up right around Songkran at the middle of April.

Bangkok has bad smog sometimes too (burning issues) and I simply travel when that happens.

Lots of people live year round in both places.

Other than the pollution, Chiang Mai was cool. Lots to do and see. If need be, take a trip to chian rai and cross over to Laos for a break. Northern food was better than the south and it was cheaper. Met lots of expats who seemed to enjoy living there.

But the government is fucking corrupt. I looked into moving to Thailand and the level of corruption there is beyond what I expected. The recent stories of teachers gang raping their students and nothing being done about it is sickening.

There's also the health minister sprouting racist shit about white people.

I don't know what your situation is but if you can avoid March in Chiang Mai, do it. It tends to clear up right around Songkran at the middle of April.

Bangkok has bad smog sometimes too (burning issues) and I simply travel when that happens.

Songkran in 2019 was awesome. I went to Bangkok totally unaware that it was going on

I've been there on shore leave during my time as a Navy sailor. You wouldn't believe the amount of lady boys I've sodomized. No homo of course

giphy-1.gif

Chiang Mai is constantly full with old Chinese tourists be aware

My point is that if you are not tied to a local job in Chiang Mai, there Is nothing stopping you from enjoying to live in Chiang Mai and then traveling during March and completely avoiding the burning season. This is what the majority of Chiang Mai Expats do (and a lot of locals) do.

What country are you originally from? Your story is cool. How did you settle upon Thailand. I always figured you as a Brit who packpacked anf then decided to stay in south east asia and choose Thailand.

What country are you originally from? Your story is cool. How did you settle upon Thailand. I always figured you as a Brit who packpacked anf then decided to stay in south east asia and choose Thailand.

Im from Aus. I sold everything I had and moved over here with no job or money and my goal was to bootstrap a business so I could live life without having to work a normal job.

It took a long time and a lot of work, but I'm in a really good spot now. I make enough money to live anywhere on the planet comfortably, but I'm still very happy living in Thailand.

Pretty sure she announced it. It’s out there. So let’s help out and let her know where all the weird sex stuff happens. PM me first so i can make sure it’s legit.
Pattaya. Thats where all the crazy shit goes down in Thailand.

"It was beautiful. I come in you you come on floor"

My thought is, couldn't you live a very easy life in California?

Just get an RV and grow your own weed outdoors, sell some of it so you can buy propane, food and clothes. You could live completely off grid like that and people are usually a reflection of yourself, if you are friendly people are very likely to be as well, and good friends are more important than nice strangers anyway. Best thing would be if your friends felt the same and you could become a caravan that travelled the country/world... Maybe there are obstacles to it that I'm unaware of since I don't live in the US and I have a family, which is why I haven't looked into living like that. I like the idea of it though.

a former HS Basketball teamate move there a few years back.
Opened a club near the beach in the province of Phuket.
Also a distillery from what I can see on his Facebook page.
Seem to enjoy the fck out of his life.
A good lookin black dude probably get all the pussy he want there.

Would like to tell you more,
but we were never close me and him.

Not sure that becoming black is a good idea to get you laid in Thailand.

My parents have a house there and they love it. Whenever I go and visit them they're like different people. The Thai people have a friendliness and warmth that's infectious (Not even crack any jokes about infections I've picked up in Thailand)

Did you get your AIDS in Thailand?

My thought is, couldn't you live a very easy life in California?

Just get an RV and grow your own weed outdoors, sell some of it so you can buy propane, food and clothes. You could live completely off grid like that and people are usually a reflection of yourself, if you are friendly people are very likely to be as well, and good friends are more important than nice strangers anyway. Best thing would be if your friends felt the same and you could become a caravan that travelled the country/world... Maybe there are obstacles to it that I'm unaware of since I don't live in the US and I have a family, which is why I haven't looked into living like that. I like the idea of it though.
Fancy making new memories. 2 of my worst ever years happened while I was living here, so sadly it's kind of tainted now. It definitely has its plusses, you can't beat the weather for example and I've met some lovely people. But a lot of horrible life change stuff has happened in the 3.5 years I've been here, time to start a new chapter rather than remembering the past.

Back