Anyone like the band Ghost?

CoolB

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm on the fence. I like a few songs. I think their stage shown is actually pretty entertaining. My brother in law on the other hand lives for this band right now. He wants to go to a concert 2.5 hours away and after weeks of pestering and him promising to pay for everything I agreed to go and drive him.

Turns out he bought us vip access tickets and spent about $750 on 2 tickets. We get to meet the band, autographed pictures and lots of other swagg. We get a dedicated tour guide/attendant all night and private security. I might be missing a few other things.

Anyways back to the question but does anyone here like them? Should I be in for a crazy time? I'll have fun I'm sure but it's weird but I'm not excited at all.

Shut up and have your darts ready for next week's game one, guy.

Cheap Blue Oyster Cult 70s rock rip-off with spoooooky costumes. Heard the singer's a bit of a cunt and screwed his former band members out of a lot of money.

Repugnant was better anyways.

I liked them and after watching them live I loved them. Dressed up as Papa Emeritus for Halloween last year.
Even my ex who was into EDM liked them.
It's a pretty solid band IMO. They're not too crazy so you should have a good time meeting the band.

One of the best metal bands out there right now. I got to see them open up for Iron Maiden last summer. The arena was probably 75% empty at the time. They missed a good show

Square Hammer and Cirice are the bomb.

They're pretty damn consistent. Lead singer is a dickbag though. I'll be seeing them this year as well, no way I'm forking out that money to meet them.

To me they're the type of band where 2-3 songs per album are really good, rest are meh/forgettable. I enjoy their first album.

I can see how some people don't like or get this band. It's very heavy satire cloaked in seriousness. "He Is" is a great example.

I can see how some people don't like or get this band. It's very heavy satire cloaked in seriousness. "He Is" is a great example.
Actually I think the satire is the most entertaining part. I think they do a really good job with the whole anti pope shtick and I've watched concerts on youtube that look like a lot of fun. I'm just not a huge fan of the vocals or their sound on CD. Unfortunately anytime I've been listening to a CD lately I can't wait for it to end lol.

I like their music. The stage thing is all a joke to piss people off basically. I have a friend who worked for them for a few shows and when I asked him about all the satanic stuff he laughed. Said they are all family guys with kids and stuff, really down to earth. You will have a good time.

Only if they have a song called "Molly you in danger girl."

saw em a few years ago,and got a couple of their albums,i actually think they're pretty good.

Back