Anyone like Conor but dislike alot of his fans?

I feel that both Conor and Khabib have pretty obnoxious fans (at least the majority of them are) and if both of them stopped starting threads (including both overhyping and bashing threads), the board would be much easier to sift through

Most Conor haters on the site send me DMs asking for forgiveness and how they secretly wish they could be like me and Conor when they grow up someday. I'll give them some tips, then generally wish them luck and go on my way. Maybe even get an autograph if you're a lucky one.

Fans are ppl. When there's a lot of them there is bound to be a vocal minority thats full blown retarded. Honestly though...the haters start all the threads and keep me up to date on his latest Twitter post.

I enjoy watching conor fight, and promote the fight.. His fans are just in another reality. In his fans eyes he has hw power in his left and knocks people cold with a single punch and gets hit to be able to hit back. In reality he has decent power in the left.. 1 actual ko.. Aldo who was running towards him so it helped boost the power. Most of his wins are tko. He gets hit a lot because he tires so easily and it takes his movement down. He is an exciting fighter to watch most times unless hes agains someone his size or bigger.

It's annoying but even more annoying are the haters whom seem to be more vocal. When someone makes a hate post it's funny to look at their post history. I remember someone making a post saying, "I'm not a Conor hater but..." then he had three pages of Conor bashing in his history. People that think he's shit and the people who think he's God are both annoying.

I mean, it’s hard to dislike Conor as a fighter. He’s damn good and he’s exciting . His attitude sucks though and his die-hard fans are actual real life fucking retards.
Because they like a damn good and exciting fighter like you that makes them retards but your not ?

Most Conor haters on the site send me DMs asking for forgiveness and how they secretly wish they could be like me and Conor when they grow up someday. I'll give them some tips, then generally wish them luck and go on my way. Maybe even get an autograph if you're a lucky one.

Never once have I pm'ed you brother. At least you aren't like that dbreiden guy or Prologic though, you could literally clone Connor from their stomach contents. You really confident he has a good chance vs Khabib?

Both the extreme haters and nuthuggers are mentally ill and need to seek professional help.

I don't mind Conor or his fans. His band of zealot cucks are annoying, though.

Overall Conor is awesome. Exciting personality and a just bleed fighting style. My only issue with him is only and has only ever been his unwillingness to defend.

I can't say the same for many of his fan base. They are willing to justify whatever he does with no logic at all.

I like Conor. Fans are fine as long as they are rational, and aren't living vicariously through him. Mimicking the dress, the beard, the walk, and saying "fook" is a little weird to me.

These aren't kids we're talking about. These are very grown sometimes middle aged men, but yeah.... overall they're both fine by me.

It seems a lot of hate is from some of the extreme outrageous threads from some of the fans.

Anyone fall into this category/

How in the hell can you like a douchebag like Conor and dislike the douches that love him?? does that make sense?

Never once have I pm'ed you brother. At least you aren't like that dbreiden guy or Prologic though, you could literally clone Connor from their stomach contents. You really confident he has a good chance vs Khabib?

I can genuinely say I havn't been so unconcerned about an opponent since Conor fought Sivir. There is zero fear here. This is literally going to be a cakewalk in my eyes. I don't expect other people to see it that way, even the fans. I don't blame them either. They'll know soon though, everyone will.

I liked Connor, just like Jones, but I'm over their antics. Is it too much for a champ to be a champ outside the ring as well as inside?

I can't say because I've never met him. His fanboys are annoying, but fanboys are annoying in general so that's not exclusive to his fanboys.

I didn't like him at first. He was talking trash about alot of fighters like Cub Swanson who has worked hard and established himself and Conor had done nothing.

As soon as Conor started backing up what he said I became a fan and have been since. I still remember at the beginning Conor saying he wasn't coming to take part he's coming to take over. And "nobody moves like I do". All this time later he has proved he was right.

I like Conor's fights. I despise his attitude. I hate people who discredit Great fighters because of their next opponent.

Back