Anyone like burning incense?

Da Bombers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I love burning it in my home. It masks the smell of b.o., garbage that hasnt been taken out in a week, and the dirty clothing scattered allover the floor in every room...just kidding. Seriously though, It has a relaxing effect on the house and give the place a good vibe. I also like the smells.

Basically I have a Copper incense burner and little charcoal pieces. I put an inch of sand in the burner and then whenever you want to do the incense I'll light the charcoal, put it on the sand (if you put the charcoal directly on the copper it will heat it up hardcore and youlld burn your hand if you touch it or burn whatever the burner is standing on), and then put various incense resins, woods, or blends on the charcoal which will burn and create the smoke. I burn frankencense, cedar resin, a combination of frankencense and myrrh, scented sandalwood, and I've also tried Oudh and other ones too. I've also noticed a few packs of Japanese charcoal I've bought have been far superior to the kings ones and general puck shaped ones due to having less chemicals, burnt charcoal smell, and mess. I have also read that frankencense has mild narcotic effects which wouldn't surprise me although it's extremely subtle if true.

I love burning it but everyone else I know hates it. Same as when I light up one of my black and milds. Bitches.

I despise it. One of my room mates in university used to do it and stunk up the entire house. Not a big fan of fragrances in general though. However I know quite a few people that enjoy burning incense.

Nag champa represent.

You just reminded me of some stuff I have from a Tibetan store hidden away in the cupboard. It pretty simple in that it's various ingredients crushed into an ultra fine powder, put into a thin piece of paper, and then twisted tightly into 3" long braids. I'm gonna burn that tonight now.

It's alright. I sell incense at my store. There is a Pinon Sage and a cedar scent and we have those smudge stick things too.

The apartment lease wont let us burn those things anyway.

I love it but no one I know does. I have a marble frog incense burner. I currently have a pack with honey, vanilla, cinnamon and some other scent. I love.some Nag champa thougj

Is "incense" code?

The stuff they use at Catholic funerals gives me an instant headache.

Nag champa is good stuff. There's another one, I think from the same company, called "super hit" (or at least it says that on the box) that's nice. There's a place near me that sells a really good patchouli incense that is my go to right now. I credit my wife with getting me into incense.

The worst is cheap incense that smells good on the stick but smells like nothing (other than smoke) when it burns.

They've got some nice incenses at a couple spots close to my house, I like them. My girlfriend doesn't.

I have a couple of smokers that I put out at Xmas time. Bought them in Austria.

I'm allergic to most incense so I don't even bother with it anymore

I love burning it but everyone else I know hates it. Same as when I light up one of my black and milds. Bitches.

I like a freaked black and mild, but I'm to lazy to do it.

tried it once, i like the smell, but it attracts weird spirits n stuff in my house...

hell yea i got this stuff from south america called "holy wood" and its whats left of a dead tree. its the best of any incense ive burned.

I love it. Absolutely love it. I used to get this incense that was shaped like little one inch bars, can't remember at all what they were called, my buddy used to just give me a box of them every month when he passed through the city. Asian writing on the box.

Nag is cool too when it's all that's around. The smell brings good memories

hell yea i got this stuff from south america called "holy wood" and its whats left of a dead tree. its the best of any incense ive burned.

Dude a buddy of mine used to have a piece of bark like that. It smelled amazed when burned.

Incense is a very bad lung cancer risk, so I refrain from using it

Black Love from the Rastas in the subway smells pretty damn good though.

Back