Rumored Anyone knows what is going on at SBG? Is Conor back?

Theories running around that Conor has started camp

I fucking hope so, the hype is always amazing! I only wanted him back if he was all in and listening to recent interviews that seems to be the case!

Conor Will fight on January 18. He has never one time announced that he is fighting on a certain date and not showed up. I’m sure the announcement of the opponent is coming very soon.

It's kinda obscure stuff, or local drama, most people would not know who any of these guys are. Tom King is Kavanagh's oldest black belt and Chris Fields is one of the original SBG Ireland fighters. Conor brought Breslin over to Vegas as BJJ coach for the Aldo fight. A lot of fairly core guys.

When Aisling Daly retired due to brain injury, apparently John Kavanagh texted her the next day and asked her to empty her gym locker. She has sided with Team KF and it looks like Pendred has too. It's still developing, aparrently people are being told to pick sides. A lot of silly drama.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/11...tails-split-from-sbg-the-loyalty-wasnt-repaid

If thats true Kav is a cunt.
Really fucked up.

Yes I know.

SBG is helping Conor get back to his roots.

It's a happy coincidence that Conor has nothing of value to do and the toilets @ SBG are clogged.
Oh1umS9.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-13_12-7-48.png
    upload_2019-11-13_12-7-48.png
    313.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
<seedat>

due to "reasons" ...
<DontBelieve1>

bunch of mental wizards over there.

<13>

Here we see video evidence of Conor's current Championship skillz

3kp3FDE.jpg

1 or 2 more losses and Conor is more or less irrelevant. Imagine UFC gave company equity to that prick.
Yea cause losses make you irrelevant.....he still knows how to sell a fight and puts on exciting fights whether he wins or loses.

BTW the guy only has two losses in the UFC. One to a high level bjj black belt that was tied with Maia for 2nd most UFC subs for a couple of years and a sub loss to a guy who is considered by most to be the best grappler to ever step in the cage.

I'll say it. Conors losses are overrated.

"camp", lol.

Well it might mean he is at least frequenting the gym "due to reasons". That's close enough, I guess.

Yea cause losses make you irrelevant.....he still knows how to sell a fight and puts on exciting fights whether he wins or loses.

BTW the guy only has two losses in the UFC. One to a high level bjj black belt that was tied with Maia for 2nd most UFC subs for a couple of years and a sub loss to a guy who is considered by most to be the best grappler to ever step in the cage.

I'll say it. Conors losses are overrated.
His inactivity in the cage and his activity on twitter and in the courts are not overrated though. At this point he's an annoying twitter model who used to fight.

But I agree his losses, specifically, aren't the issue. It's his avoiding of more losses that's the bigger issue. If he wants to fight ranked opponents that make sense from a title perspective I believe he'll be racking up more losses as he finds the sport has passed him by somewhat.

Time is ticking and it's playing against him. He should stop tweeting and start being more serious about fighting. He won't look back proudly on how his flash in the pan run ended. Yes, he broke all kinds of records, but the end of his career has been marred by cringy promotion, poor sportsmanship, humbling beatings, legal woes, and fans turning against him for inactivity.

He won't retire happy with the choices he made. If he were happy with them he'd tweet a lot less too.

That’s usually the case for Conor, knows who he is fighting but doesn’t announce he’s fighting someone, but has been training for them for a whole year already. Already gameplanning and drilling before his opponent even knows they are matched.
Such bullshit, but hey probably won’t help him anyway.

It's kinda funny & sad at the same time that everyone involve 229 brawl has fought even Khabib who had the longer suspension.

I have a feeling the whole Conor will fight in Jan is all smoke and mirrors. I don't believe anything that comes out of tht mans mouth.

Back