Rumored Anyone knows what is going on at SBG? Is Conor back?

How does this gym work? Did they usually have non members during that time period? And what were they doing there?

Conor is turning it into his rape dungeon.

10 am to 4 Pm is a weird time though. Doesn't Conor train at night?

Then again I heard he does double sessions

I wonder who his training partners will be. Definitely Queally. Maybe Carvalho and Gallagher? Krosbie too?

ROFL, at thought of BRAGGING that a Professional Fighter is actually preparing for a fight!!!

Him along with 200 other fighters on the roster are in training camp, INCREDIBLE.
<SelenaWow>

How does this gym work? Did they usually have non members during that time period? And what were they doing there?

According to @Fossor they write tweets and take Instagram pics.

John Kavanagh closed the place from the public and joined Nick Diaz army, he’s just joined so he’s starting from the bottom, his rank is Mr. Diaz’s social media photographer/selfie taker.

That’s why te sbg is only open for the trusted sbg members and Ido Portal these days.

"Due to reasons"

HAHA could you be more vague? I get what he is promoting but super unprofessional and stupid.

"Due to reasons" hmmmmmm

sucking conor's nuts? dunno it's weird.. i've never been to a gym which you can attend without being a member

Theories running around that Conor has started camp

well that would *seem* to back up the mid-Jan fight vs prob Cerrone thing.
2 months away, about the right time-frame.

Dana keeps saying nothing is done, but....Dana gonna Dana.

I don't believe shit with Conor until he's at the pre fight presser.

He lost all my faith in him to fight after he ruined the Cowboy fight.

Sounds like Lord Artem is back at it....

10 am to 4 Pm is a weird time though. Doesn't Conor train at night?

Then again I heard he does double sessions

Media members are taking it as such as well. We shall hear something soon

I would think they probably have already signed it and something should be announced soon.

They wouldnt close the gym if it wasnt so i think

Last edited:
how do they check for hidden cameras? What if it's hidden in the haircut or bjj pijamas

Conor v Cowboy in Raleigh Jan 25!!!!!

Those are the hours during the day at which Conor sleeps off his coke and alcohol fueled binges on the SBG gym floor. Can't disturb his royal highness.

sucking conor's nuts? dunno it's weird.. i've never been to a gym which you can attend without being a member

Seems like a open invite for the homeless to catch a quick shower and come in from the cold...

Due to reasons = Butt touching time

Back