Anyone knows if this is the referee Kim Winslow who passed away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also remember watching a reality show back in the late 90's about a black family in Chicago (notably they lived right next door to a genius inventor, Stephan Urkel) headed by a patriarch named Carl Winslow.

I wonder if that was her father?

Someone should let him know his white daughter is deceased.

Already been said: Last years article. Read the date!

Wasn't she the first female to ever ref a UFC fight? Im pretty sure the commissions would put out a statement if she died.

RIP but I'm blaming the drugs or alcohol if I watch an event and she suddenly appears

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/wo...ssly-with-child-in-car-police-say/1012211006/

From the article:

"A routine traffic stop ended in tragedy after a woman slammed into a tree trying to escape police with her young son inside the car.

The driver died at the scene but the boy survived. The victim's father confirmed she was Kimberly Winslow, and the young boy was her son.

Immanuel, a Federal Way city employee, came out to see if he could help.

He said he saw a 9-year-old boy, who had been in the car, walking around, traumatized. But nothing could be done to save the 41-year-old driver
."

hi-res-6999612_display_image.jpg

kim_winslow_mma_referee.jpg

hi-res-7265574_crop_north.jpg

Same name, age seems to fit. I've just always been curious what happened when she just fell off the face of the earth in 2016.
It's not....The Kim Winslow in the article is not the UFC ref. I know that because the Kim in the article is my ex girlfriend from 20 years ago
Oh damn that's right. May she rest in peace

Whoever she is she sounds stupid
How dare you call her stupid, she was an amazing woman that I knew personally and dated! Do you know why she was driving like that? No you don't. I don't even know. So don't call her stupid

How dare you call her stupid, she was an amazing woman that I knew personally and dated! Do you know why she was driving like that? No you don't. I don't even know. So don't call her stupid

I know it must be hard to hear but getting mad about it isnt gonna stop the trolls.

I am truely sorry for your loss mate. Just put the guy on ignore they are not worth your rage.

I found her LinkedIn. She started working in 1991, presumably she was about 18 then. (She also has some college stuff from 1993.) That means she should be about 47 now.

I think it's somewhat safe to say that Kim Winslow is okay. Or at least I hope so.

P.S. What's the legal age to start working in the US? 16 maybe? It's 18 around here. That could mean 45 years of age.

16....and I just realized this is an old thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back