Anyone knows if there will be a Season II of Wanderlei's reality Fighter Life?

priderulez

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This was a pretty good show, better than TUF imho. So, yeah title pretty much says it all- if anyone has got information on when and if please share

Here, for the sherdoggers who do not have a clue what I am talking about, its a good show you can check it out

Oh and my apologies if this is not the correct spot to post this (TUF is here so I figured...anyways)

Never knee this exited ilk have to check it out when I get home so it goes without saying g I can not answer your question g for you sorry man nothing more than a bump from me.

Never knee this exited ilk have to check it out when I get home so it goes without saying g I can not answer your question g for you sorry man nothing more than a bump from me.

Thx anyways. If u are W. Silva fan this show is a must imo :)

Seriously though, if u watch the video I posted on utube u will see the links for the next episodes (4 in total)

series was amazing. the only better online series was overeems. wanderlei seems to have stopped the whole video blog stuff now though.

series was amazing. the only better online series was overeems. wanderlei seems to have stopped the whole video blog stuff now though.

May be he left the filming of the show for after he's done fighting, cause I could not fight anything regarding new season. I dunno...

Alistair also has got a reality? Never knew..whats the series' name?

Back