Anyone know who Bisping is talking about here?

The pre-walk-out antics of Mr Rickels are only for show. He actually learned that from his cornerman Joe Wilks. Joe use to be a little over the top way back when he was ammy and did it into the regional pro-scene.

Rickles first few Bellator stints he was normal. It was basically when he started getting televised he built the costume/character. Im sure Joe talked him into having crazy walkouts.

I lived in KC and Dave in Wichita so we trained just a few times and I even cornered against him when he was ammy before I got to know him. He is just a cool ass down to earth dude in real life so I always thought it was funny watching him in Bellator (TV fights).
My fave was the mannequin challenge when he got every employee in on it. Hate that song but it got a good laugh.

Based on what Bisping said he did to him, the guy must have been much smaller than Bisping.

James Gallagher

Marquart was already in GSPs gym lol. And GSP was way above Cowboy in stature in the sport. Bisping did not pay Rockhold to be basically an employee of his for a fight camp. He sparred him. Stop being stupid.
Hey dummy, so you’re saying that Rockhold who said he was injured and out of shape and purposely came to help Bisping for his camp did all of this for Free???
LOL wow you’re smart LOL. And no Marquardt doesn’t train at Tristar smart guy, he’s at Trevor Whitman’s camp. Nate purposely went to Montreal to help GSP.

this is the interview where Luke said he purposely went to help Bisping for his next fight, said he was out of shape and said he was recovering from an injury.
So I guess Luke did all of this for free right? Didn’t know Bisping trained at AKA LOL. You’re smart figure it out.

Hey dummy, so you’re saying that Rockhold who said he was injured and out of shape and purposely came to help Bisping for his camp did all of this for Free???
LOL wow you’re smart LOL. And no Marquardt doesn’t train at Tristar smart guy, he’s at Trevor Whitman’s camp. Nate purposely went to Montreal to help GSP.

this is the interview where Luke said he purposely went to help Bisping for his next fight, said he was out of shape and said he was recovering from an injury.
So I guess Luke did all of this for free right? Didn’t know Bisping trained at AKA LOL. You’re smart figure it out.

Holy shit. You just keep digging yourself deeper into the stupid hole.
Literally the first thing Bisping says is “Luke very kindly came down to help me train ONE DAY”

Did you catch that? He said ONE DAY. That happens. Fighters train with one another, because that’s how they get better.

What Bisping was talking about in the podcast was a guy he brought in to be a fight camp sparring partner. It is very very different. And it’s not my fault that you don’t know that.

And to the GSP/Marquart thing. They are friends and GSP refers to him as a teammate.
Again, you are confusing two completely different things.

Holy shit. You just keep digging yourself deeper into the stupid hole.
Literally the first thing Bisping says is “Luke very kindly came down to help me train ONE DAY”

Did you catch that? He said ONE DAY. That happens. Fighters train with one another, because that’s how they get better.

What Bisping was talking about in the podcast was a guy he brought in to be a fight camp sparring partner. It is very very different. And it’s not my fault that you don’t know that.
Luke Rockhold got out of bed, went to Bisping’s gym to help him for his camp even though he’s recovering from an injury and did all of this for Bisping for free? LOLOL tell me more about how Bisping trains at AKA. <Lmaoo>
Stop typing. You’re looking dumb as hell.

Read the part about sparring partners. Do you REALLY Luke Rockhold would be a “paid sparring partner”??
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...x-ufc-champ-rampage-jackson-at-any-weight/amp

And to the GSP/Marquart thing. They are friends and GSP refers to him as a teammate.
Again, you are confusing two completely different things.
LOL so as friends, Nate helped GSP for multiple camps for free? LOL didn’t you say high class fighters don’t get paid to be sparring partners? LOL tell me more of this idiotic theory.

Luke Rockhold got out of bed, went to Bisping’s gym to help him for his camp even though he’s recovering from an injury and did all of this for Bisping for free? LOLOL tell me more about how Bisping trains at AKA. <Lmaoo>
Stop typing. You’re looking dumb as hell.
Didn’t know Bisping was at AKA. Tell me more. <45>
What are you talking about? Go watch both videos back to back. It’s obvious even to a basement dwelling need like you, that he’s not talking about Rockhold. He said Rockhold came ONE DAY. You obviously don’t know how fight camps work. They pay up and comers or journeymen types to come live near the gym. It’s a job. They feed them, house them and pay them daily to be a sparring partner.
It would be insulting to even ask a Prime Rockhold to be a fight camp paid sparring partner.
Maybe he bought him lunch or something for showing up one day. But Rockhold wasn’t there for weeks, living in a bunk bed, to work for Bisping you jackass lol

Didn’t know Bisping was at AKA. Tell me more. <45>
And maybe Rockhold was in the UK for some reason. Maybe he went there to train. Fighters bounce around to other gyms. All the time.

Now again, stop being stupid. Actually, it’s 10pm, go to bed son.

LOL so as friends, Nate helped GSP for multiple camps for free? LOL didn’t you say high class fighters don’t get paid to be sparring partners? LOL tell me more of this idiotic theory.
A guy like GSP can probably get any fighter to be his sparring partner. Other than guys that see themselves already on his level.

a Prime Strikeforce Champion Luke Rockhold is not going to be a paid Fight Camp sparring partner. You moron.

Back