Anyone know who Bisping is talking about here?

I think it’s Luke Rockhold. He says Bellator but I think he said that to throw us off. He also says “Bellator Esque”,

For context, Bisping trained with Rockhold once and soon after said he beat him up and that he should be crowned Strikeforce Champ. Rockhold didn’t deny it when asked.

MintySlightAchillestang-size_restricted.gif
Lol

I believe the story, Bisping was very competitive in sparring and a ‘gym bully’, would always take things up a notch. He even said he was much better in sparring then he was in fights because he would over train, probably to keep up with the steroid freaks.

Who could it be though? We won’t know, possibly Luke Rockhold disguised as a Bellator guy? It does sound like something Rockhold would do.

Was he a gym bully though? Wasn't there a thing about him getting pissed at Uriah Hall for going full tilt ?

Was he a gym bully though? Wasn't there a thing about him getting pissed at Uriah Hall for going full tilt ?

They were doing some sort of takedown drill and Uriah gave him a combo when they were resetting position out of nowhere, but you can even watch Mike sparring his friend who does the podcast with him on YouTube Mike said it would be light and he proceeded to try and knock him out. He’s one of those guys that only knows one speed and light sparring turns into small gloves gym war. I’ve heard numerous stories.

They were doing some sort of takedown drill and Uriah gave him a combo when they were resetting position out of nowhere, but you can even watch Mike sparring his friend who does the podcast with him on YouTube Mike said it would be light and he proceeded to try and knock him out. He’s one of those guys that only knows one speed and light sparring turns into small gloves gym war. I’ve heard numerous stories.

Got it, thanks for the intel!

I think it’s Luke Rockhold. He says Bellator but I think he said that to throw us off. He also says “Bellator Esque”,

For context, Bisping trained with Rockhold once and soon after said he beat him up and that he should be crowned Strikeforce Champ. Rockhold didn’t deny it when asked.
Rockhold isn't playing sparring partner for Bisping. This is a guy that was an up and comer. Top elite guys aren't paid sparring partners.

Back