Anyone know where I can score Norifumi "KID" Yamamoto Killer Bee gear besides Japan?

UltimaMMA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I dig the Killer Bee logo and wanna rock some of their gear. Anyone know where I can score some of their fresh threads outside of Japan?

I was wondering this as well i've only been able to find gear on kid's website. I know mmauniverse.com used to seller hdb killer beel vale tudo shorts though there were no t shirts as such.

You're only going to find that stuff in Japan.

Man we cant even get inspirit directly from america. Trying to get killer bee stuff might be tricky.

why do i provide links for people and nobody gives me feedback, like, oh thanks foz, i didnt know where to look but you found me something, im sorry for being an ungrateful bastard.

moo...

~Foz

oh thanks foz, i didnt know where to look but you found me something, im sorry for being an ungrateful bastard.

thanks foz...but do you know if we can get the gear off his sight in the US?

The sweat suits & t-shirts are what I'm looking for...

Loco_Loc said:
thanks foz...but do you know if we can get the gear off his sight in the US?

his site in the US? as in you mean:

a) his US site? (which i do not know about, do link)

or

b) gear from the japanese site, shipped internationally to the US?

I know his killerbee.jp site or w/e it is doesnt ship internationally, and the only other kid related gear is at fokaidamashii.com

~Foz

yeah except those hats have been completely sold out for the last week Tizoc :p

~FOz

For the asking price I wouldn't buy that hat it isn't anything special

it's not possible right now, the New Era hat was the only chance

the Killer Bee gear is hot but it's WAY too expensive; nearly everything runs from $50-100

that Kid shirt Foz linked to is basically the only related gear you'll be able to score, but that's an old design he wore back in the Shooto days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back