Anyone know what happened to Joe Rogan’s bodyguard Taint Fletcher??

I've seen a few of his self important Instagram points of view. He pissed Brody Stevens off being a dick for no reason once..

He is in the first episode of the mandalorian.

I looked up IMDB recently if there are any new high level series and Mandalorian with its incredible high rating stood out. Couldnt believe what I then watched. A series with a plot so dumb and predictable, characters so one dimensional boring in a cookie cutter bare any creativity star wars universe that I would have liked to vomit.

Forced myself to watch close to the whole first season. If this is what passes as great tv nowadays we really arent far from Walking Deads zombie apocalypse.

I looked up IMDB recently if there are any new high level series and Mandalorian with its incredible high rating stood out. Couldnt believe what I then watched. A series with a plot so dumb and predictable, characters so one dimensional boring in a cookie cutter bare any creativity star wars universe that I would have liked to vomit.

Forced myself to watch close to the whole first season. If this is what passes as great tv nowadays we really arent far from Walking Deads zombie apocalypse.
Sounds like you are counting the days till season two comes out

Sounds like you are counting the days till season two comes out

changed to "happy valley". recommended.

If that doesnt help well the 10th rewatch of Sopranos is always a solution ;) IMDBs rating is nowadays too highly manipulated by companies.

Still they have a lot of honest reviews.

changed to "happy valley". recommended.

If that doesnt help well the 10th rewatch of Sopranos is always a solution ;) IMDBs rating is nowadays too highly manipulated by companies.

Still they have a lot of honest reviews.

I never have watched the sopranos. Plan on watching it.

Back